Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
12th September 2023 15:24:21 (Last edited 12th September 2023 15:39:49)

Hello,

After starting to play a warrior as ironman I've came across a few problems/bugs which I will talk about.

Sweeping swipe had a change recently but during that change no base damage was added with the new scaling formula this means it is REALLY bad at lower levels. My suggestion would be adding a small base damage to it.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

With the recent change to skilling and the beginner questing it seems like you forgot Pharos was 2x skills up until 100 skills (I tested it and you get the same skills for all the quests on every server). I think this should be changed back as to not make it impossible to catch up to older players.

The loot on lower monsters and lower level equipment needs to be changed, It makes no sense that a for example a hunters bow from a obsessed monk is as rare as a arbalest from a draco, the amount of time you're in the hunters bow bracket is so small that by the time you've finished farming for it, it's time for a new bow.

It took me 1852 kills to get a hunter's bow from obsessed monks and 636 kills for a mongol bow from a werebear, taking in to account these are not end game weapons and can be epic or legendary I think the rates for lower level equipment needs a change.

As you can see on my Ironman thread the gear I have for a level 30 is basically still starter equipment (there is also a problem with warrior weapons at the start, I was with a axe till level 30).

Skilling is a issue atm I think and the class balancing, I would suggest a stat squish to make it so someone who has been training for 5 years doesn't have a massive advantage, something more like Tibia's system would be ideal. There should be a soft cap at like level 130ish skills where getting a skill just takes a stupidly long time.

This would be far easier for class balance too as you don't have the weird extremes you do now, currently you cannot make for example bows better because the people with close to 200 skills would be far too powerful but then the new players have to play with a very undertuned class due to those problems.

I would also like to suggest adding Arne back after completion of Arme which could give you tasks for a big skill increase, these could be things like kill 350 dragons AND bring me 20 of each product. Not only would it be better for newer players to get that boost in skills but it would also give them a direction in game to follow.

I think more needs to be done for the levels 1-150 as that is when people will decide if they wish to continue with playing and currently the starter experience is not very welcoming.

I will continue to update this thread as I continue my challenge.

EDIT: Could you also add in the loot text the color of the item if it's epic or legendary, so for example if you looted a arbalest of epic quality it would say Arbalest in purple text in the loot message.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
12th September 2023 20:56:45

First of all Ironman shouldnt use any training system or quest to get skills. Its not Ironman at all
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
12th September 2023 23:37:44

Quoting Gudalik:
First of all Ironman shouldnt use any training system or quest to get skills. Its not Ironman at all

First of all this isn't about my ironman, thats the other thread.
Second you obviously don't know what Ironman means.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
13th September 2023 02:55:06 (Last edited 13th September 2023 02:55:53)

Quoting Lackae:
Hello,

After starting to play a warrior as ironman I've came across a few problems/bugs which I will talk about.

I will continue to update this thread as I continue my challenge.

:smartass: