Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
14th September 2023 15:10:29

Catching botters in the game is sad to see how a game went from having 400 players until the law community arrived and ruined the game in 2015, that game that was beautiful and had a high player rating since his friend Kazumaki brought it bot ruined the game players like even king healer who were completely benefited and that's why l sete's account was banned 1 year ago it's sad to see how the Brazilian community that is mostly pharos steals and accuses without evidence to want to get away with yours plays laner who currently use macro combo bot characters like tokan sado characters like apokalyps who are constantly changing ip because they do services in the game including king healer who reached lv 1000 not by his hands but by paying for services at least they have 5 ip from different cities including 1 different country, the number of people who have to play 1 account to give power abuse is absurd, they should eliminate the Brazilian community almost in its entirety or place an IP change, it is prohibited when the addresses vary constantly, as an example, tokan sado that play 2 players be temporarily banned and each time you acquire accumulations until you reach the point of being completely eliminated characters that change their IP address every moment just to gain exp LOS gringos if they play their accounts correctly if they have to stop they stop and if They have to play, they play, Brazilians are the community that most seeks to abuse the game by inventing rules, it seems totally stupid to me.
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
16th September 2023 17:37:28 (Last edited 18th September 2023 07:38:26)

I am Brazilian... but i don~t use bot. You talking non-sense about banning everyone.

But for people include the staff that do not know what he is talking about give a look at this.

[link removed] is running over 3 years i think so, or more. Is a bot that can take address inside the zezenia memory to make stuffs, i think this bot have been used by most of all high top level players, its can even detect GMs,

If the staff just download the bot and put a script inside the zezenia to detect process he could actually detect everyone who is using the bot to get a big list and ban everybody at once. I remember tibia old NG bot when the GM did exacly this strategy.. The same way a bot can read the memory of the computer to find the Zezenia.exe you could make Zezenia.exe find boots by name or by memory access... is not that difficult.

Kind regards,
HSH
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
16th September 2023 17:42:41

Process to solve bot problems.

Search for all the business who make bots for this game, with Google you can just type Zezenia Bot and will show all the bots that work for the game,

Download the bot and pay subscripton to study how it works,

Make zezenia.exe work against it, once you have access to the process of the bot you can work with your client to build a more security system,

Its not a easy step but necessary.

Remember, all this kind of bots can have keyloggers, do not download it in a computer that you are using for work or that have senssitive information.

This response is not for promote any kind of cheat, is just to let people know what this non-sense guy is talking about.

He could not formulate the thing in a propper manner.
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
16th September 2023 17:45:48 (Last edited 18th September 2023 09:00:27)

Quoting Survivor:
I am Brazilian... but i don~t use bot. You talking non-sense about banning everyone.

But for people include the staff that do not know what he is talking about give a look at this.

[link removed] (Owned by a player once called Kazumaki ) is running over 3 years i think so, or more. Is a bot that can take address inside the zezenia memory to make stuffs, i think this bot have been used by most of all high top level players, its can even detect GMs,

If the staff just download the bot and put a script inside the zezenia to detect process he could actually detect everyone who is using the bot to get a big list and ban everybody at once. I remember tibia old NG bot when the GM did exacly this strategy.. The same way a bot can read the memory of the computer to find the Zezenia.exe you could make Zezenia.exe find boots by name or by memory access... is not that difficult.

Kind regards,
HSH
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
16th September 2023 17:55:47

And about the accumulation of BOT detection by Character or Account is a good idea.

If you caught using bot once, 120 days ban, (3 months)

Seccond time 360 days ban, (1 year)

Third time delete the account.

Quoting Luisvasquez:
temporarily banned and each time you acquire accumulations until you reach the point of being completely eliminated characters
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
16th September 2023 17:58:47

Or simply put a BOT system inside the Zezenia, to allow ALL players to hunt AFK, that could be used by paying premium cards for exemple.

Thank would be much fair, because actually it would beneffit zezenia, and a lot of players from different games would come to play afk, just to let the computer running botting.

In this way you could create Nobel Zezenia coin as a crypto currency to be traded at market,

NFT would attrackt people who like to play games to make money,
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
18th September 2023 02:10:24 (Last edited 18th September 2023 09:01:00)

Quoting Survivor:

[link removed] is running over 3 years i think so, or more. Is a bot that can take address inside the zezenia memory to make stuffs, i think this bot have been used by most of all high top level players, its can even detect GMs,

Kind regards,
HSH

He took the website off XD

Well i think we can do nothing else about the bot problem. Because as soon someone post here he can just read and change website or tell people to pay in private everytime it comes public like this week.

Just close this post and let people use bots, but be aware that this bot have :

Auto attack, auto cast (any class or subclass), spell training, full automated gathering system, auto heal, full cave bot system, GM detection (even invisible if i am not worng), Other players detection... an much more.

And he makes a lot of money from people who preffer pay the bot but never put a single premium card to help the game grow.
Survivor
Player

Pharos
Level 25
Mage
18th September 2023 02:27:50 (Last edited 18th September 2023 09:01:28)

Ohh i found something,
He canīt control this link

[link removed]

This is a web archive that holds all the versions of all websites that was put online in a valid IP address, in this case his website was online since 2018,

I say the incorrect date, 6 years that this guy is developing this bot and giving updates,

You can see the version of the website rolling all the way down and choosing a date of the update.

Got you bro :) you can put the website online again, do not make sense keep it offline now XD. Nothing personal, sorry for messing up your business, just trying to let GM aware of his competitor.