1 2
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
14th September 2023 15:51:20 (Last edited 14th September 2023 15:52:07)

I sell all these items since I am usually very dedicated to the streaming area and I don't have time to put them on the market. Every time I sell everything that is in the photo and much more, I have houses all over Ellaria. If you want to make an offer, you can call me at my number. priv +591 75827530 I don't want anything from thieves like law, thank you

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
14th September 2023 16:00:44

creating an account to sell item, good Luisvasquez
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
14th September 2023 16:09:19

no conoco so vendo items
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
15th September 2023 22:38:58

vendo tudo isso pra evitar a dictadura de os criminales racista chamados
law
pedro
tokan
etc etc etc posso falar de muitas paradas racista de eles tenho muita informacion sobre eles caras que no paran de jogar sem bot o macro tudas as rutas e scritsp que fazen pra upar muitas paradas que fazen os caras que buscan beneficio robando otros bonecos assim como fican hackeando a muitas pessoas pra robar muitas paradas vendo tudo isso quem me quisera falar me dexia un mensaje +591 75827530

Indio
Premium

Pharos
Level 600
Mage
16th September 2023 01:15:11 (Last edited 16th September 2023 01:17:03)

Selling char on Forum?XD
Sharing, trading or selling accounts is forbidden in official game channels such as chat and forums.
Quoting Eu So Safado By Law:

Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
16th September 2023 03:05:46

Quoting Indio:
Selling char on Forum?XD
Sharing, trading or selling accounts is forbidden in official game channels such as chat and forums.

It is obvious that you suffer from an unimaginable mental retardation, my friend, but the retardation is so great that I don't know who is more stupid, Emmanuel Antiquera or you, literally, hahahahaha, both of them share an incredible down syndrome, I want you to point out the part where it says for sale chart ??? I advertise houses and objects because they can fall off the market with the updates and I don't have time to connect every moment and place them on the market so I announce it here and have them write to me and that's it, I do have a real job, I don't like what you do You steal and defame people without context or reasons. If one day you grow up and become a man, let's talk. It's better to give me your paypal and Emmanuel's. I will make a transfer so they can pay for the mental exam. Yes, they perform a little because their brains are like which does not work very well and then you take some reading and analysis courses so that you learn to read and write since it is obvious that you do not think clearly, thank you
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
16th September 2023 03:07:19

Quoting Indio:
Selling char on Forum?XD

I'm sorry I forgot that you give a lot of meaning to the name you use HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I forgot that you are an Indian and your brain is not enough for many things like using the computer and so on etc etc etc forget it then what you need is to be born 50 times And there we will talk recently so that you have the capacity for analysis and interpretation hahaha
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th September 2023 05:04:58

Você está completamente transtornado, procure ajuda

1- Você não é rico

2 - Você nunca fez nada, sempre vai ser random

3 - Pare de falar meu nome

4- Você está cometendo um crime (varios)

"You are not rich."

"You have never done anything, you will always be random."

"Stop saying my name."

"You are committing a crime (several)."

"Hope the staff takes action, this guy is committing several types of crimes on the forum (threats, xenophobia, racism)... I don't want to see this kind of thing anymore."
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
16th September 2023 05:24:33

Quoting Shadowzin:
Você está completamente transtornado, procure ajuda

1- Você não é rico

2 - Você nunca fez nada, sempre vai ser random

3 - Pare de falar meu nome

4- Você está cometendo um crime (varios)

"You are not rich."

"You have never done anything, you will always be random."

"Stop saying my name."

"You are committing a crime (several)."

"Hope the staff takes action, this guy is committing several types of crimes on the forum (threats, xenophobia, racism)... I don't want to see this kind of thing anymore."

This is the king of the monkeys who reached lv 820 without playing once on that account hahahaha they literally raised the entire account to non-payment if I'm not rich who are you I want to know? poor little person with no hands without a bot I never fought all the wars led by shadow they were pathetic defeats if I am a random what are you who without a bot you were never anything you are on my side and I literally beat you you just had to buy a higher account than me to to be someone because you were there for me every time we argued, if I'm not rich, what are you???
I can only think of Amanda's little bitch
good night
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
16th September 2023 14:09:52

Lol luisa is insulting people all the time,its unacceptable, this self called "doctor" has some real mental problems... He was insulting me in other topic, now he is insulting all guild and whole nation on 2 topics. I am really shocked because of his offensive statements, which are breaking some general rules...
@ Staff please do something with him.
@ luisa as you said you are doctor (lol), lol streamer (rotfl), probably you forgot to mention you conquered Mount Everest, posses jiu jitsu black belt and you are one of the most scary guy on this planet.
And for real for most of us in Zezenia you are just another pathetic random which cant control your emotions and youre writing strange things on forum...

I am really sorry for you :/
1 2