Pantela
Player

Elysium
Level 331
Ranger
17th September 2023 15:56:02

So, me and my friends noticed that rapid respawn isn't working as intended. For example:
Baby penguins seems to spawn faster (went there for bestiary), but "more relevant" creatures, like Dark Knights, Lizards, Ice Throwers, etc doesn't.
Also, from my perspective, some of the monsters of the same type and same location seems to spawn faster than their counterparts. I've noticed 2 lizard spellweavers that seems faster than the rest of them. Also, bosses are not spawning faster.

Do you guys have the same impression?
Slackar
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
17th September 2023 17:12:03

Quoting Pantela:
So, me and my friends noticed that rapid respawn isn't working as intended. For example:
Baby penguins seems to spawn faster (went there for bestiary), but "more relevant" creatures, like Dark Knights, Lizards, Ice Throwers, etc doesn't.
Also, from my perspective, some of the monsters of the same type and same location seems to spawn faster than their counterparts. I've noticed 2 lizard spellweavers that seems faster than the rest of them. Also, bosses are not spawning faster.

Do you guys have the same impression?

I noticed this as well, I think something happened when they changed the respawn timers on certain monsters.

A level 55 warlock outkills the north or south spawn in the new werebear spawn in culthan ruins and it's supposed to be rapid respawn, so something has to be wrong.
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
17th September 2023 19:44:57

Both keos and villumbs spawns are not happening as intended so called "fast respawn", also spellweavers are not syncd, some are faster than others, maybe you have to check it.
Lizard Guardians still regular respawn as well
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
19th September 2023 12:36:38

Wanu also didnt resp as fast resp. It takes 6 min as normal day.