Miuqyiu Nuaeu
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Mage
19th September 2023 19:26:34 (Last edited 19th September 2023 19:28:11)

Hello, a few days ago, elysium went offline for about 14 hours (I think like me, the community would like an answer as to what happened), and when they managed to get it back up and running, it started having some old problems again!

I see many people complaining on discord, as well as in the game chat, reporting problems with "Lag Protection","Lagged ", and when they come back, they die without buff,(four high levels, say it)
and the map rendering slowly, which ends up locking the character! This discourages both high levels and new players who are just starting out!
I've already gone up and down some stairs, and it took 2 to 3 seconds for the character to move again!

Since we are facing these problems, which have already been solved once but have returned, why don't you disable the loss of experience for deaths until the problem is solved?(i Hope, it's very soon)

Because honestly, losing a few hours playing because of kicks made by the game is extremely discouraging!
Miuqyiu Nuaeu
Player

Elysium
Level 35
Mage
19th September 2023 19:27:16 (Last edited 19th September 2023 19:28:39)

Wrong quote
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
20th September 2023 04:43:32

Idk if problem really exists because I have never experienced things what you mention - nor on new continent several spots like volcanic and unholy, new yahgan spawn and others. Especially hc lizard, where mentioned high levels are dying like a flies, I have never experienced there any special problems.

I wont be quoting, but luisvasqez write some very interesting things, like sharing account and paying for making experience by character shadowzin, about this whole pharos guild which is like "mafia". In my opinion they are dying because they are simply "no hands" and from noobchars they are claiming to come back no death losses. Last time they succeded, Staff was manipulated by them and give back them experience, that in most of cases they have lost in fair way...

In my opinion in light of recent events this pharos abusers should be delegalized, it should give a think, that after every deaths of their, they claim full death loss recovery and always they write about map bugs, lagging that only they have etc... they are a big group of people and they have some power to write here some bulls**** and support each other + trying to discredit other people when they disagree or catch them on a lie with their bunch of -quoting luisvasqez - botted and shared accounts.

@ Staff
If You really see any problem, please disable death losses for everybody, dont give back the experience back to individual people because I have pretty good information, that some of them are abusing it - they die because of their fault and receive experience back, just because they tell their friends to mass cry or report about things that didnt really happen... and at the end when somebody die really because of server freeze or lag he wont receive any compensation,because he play in small group and dont have "power" to make massive manipulation...
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
20th September 2023 10:27:23

A few weeks ago I suffered and reported such a death (kicked by lag protection, relog without spell buf in bad situation in HC), and I obviously got no compensation nor even a simple answer.

That being said, some easy fixes could help players a lot in trying not to die in that case :

- make buff stay as its current state when player logout and login later, as it was currently well done for potions. Please note buff case is really bad : your buff disappear when you logout, but the cooldown don't reset, so that in the case you relog fast, you can't even buff again.

- make fightmode option stay as its current state when player logout and login later. Currently fightmode is disabled by default at each login, and it's a precious 1 or 2 seconds lost to activate it while trying to survive.
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
20th September 2023 12:10:56

Hello
I ask the administrators to kindly check and analyze this situation further... Yesterday I died and something strange happened, lag protection activated but I wasn't the game's Kikado as usual, my character simply stood still and took dmg, I only managed watching my character died, I sent several reports and emails and so far they haven't returned my xp and skills.

Suggestion: I suggest that you place Buffs just as you place potions when the character is kikazed from the game, I also suggest that perhaps you should place a protective shield around the character when he is kikazed, to give him time to activate the buffs and have some kind of defense action, any character dies easily depending on the situation of having several monsters on the screen when returning to the game, and without a buff there is no way to do anything just accept death, please check this out more.
Super Man
Premium

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
20th September 2023 15:13:48 (Last edited 20th September 2023 15:21:50)

It happens to me too! I Just watch my character die! I have a movie, cause everytime i play, i record all my gameplay, to see, If it's my mistake, or what i make wrong, to die, to don't make it again!

Invoker here.

Ok, we were kicked by a lag protection, and when we come back (i use fightmode), i need to press(ctrl+f)( ctrl+w, or s,d,a,) whatever the side the Monsters are, and my fruit IS on Button "4", i have to make it in 2 seconds, to stay Alive, so, i died!

Regarding the boys from Pharos, it's the GM who should judge whether the death was fair or unfair, not a normal player who supposedly thinks they're taking advantage of the situation!

A solution for cases like these, and this is just a suggestion, is to place "Safe Places", strategic points in each hunt, and every time you are kicked, you are thrown to that place!

They had fixed this "lagged" problem, so much so that I was hunting in the same respaw, from level 650 to 670, and I hadn't died!(Whell, i died now, when the "Lagged" come back!)
Screwou
Premium

Elysium
Level 210
Mage
20th September 2023 18:59:09

Quoting Sanoman:
Hello
I ask the administrators to kindly check and analyze this situation further... Yesterday I died and something strange happened, lag protection activated but I wasn't the game's Kikado as usual, my character simply stood still and took dmg, I only managed watching my character died, I sent several reports and emails and so far they haven't returned my xp and skills.

Suggestion: I suggest that you place Buffs just as you place potions when the character is kikazed from the game, I also suggest that perhaps you should place a protective shield around the character when he is kikazed, to give him time to activate the buffs and have some kind of defense action, any character dies easily depending on the situation of having several monsters on the screen when returning to the game, and without a buff there is no way to do anything just accept death, please check this out more.

AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE
MAGE WITH NO BUFF, EVEN WAITING FIVE MINUTES FOR THE MONSTERS TO RETURN TO THEIR BIRTHPLACE.
DEATH WILL BE CERTAIN, DON'T FORGET HOW MY KOREAN AWK KNOWLEDGE SAID MAGO SACRIFICES HIMSELF IN DANGER TO MAKE AN ABSURD EXP, WITHOUT ABSORVING AUREA AND DARK GATHERING, HEAL DOES NOT SUSTAIN LIFE AND DEATH COMES EASY
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
24th September 2023 11:46:59

Mass kick in Elysium, 11h44-11h45
Super Man
Premium

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
25th September 2023 13:14:04

Quoting Askja:
Mass kick in Elysium, 11h44-11h45

Elysium has gone offline again, and AGAIN the "Lagged"!!!! Where are the administrators who answer people on the forum? If every time you fix something, you end up ruining something else, this "New Continent" will become unplayable! Honestly, I don't even live stream on twitch anymore, until the staff show up and give a proper explanation for this kind of error, which always comes back!
I already expected this problem with "Lagged", and I didn't even go hunting, however, my friend "Sanoman", went through this again (he was live open, he just closed, and stopped playing), he died again because of this error, and this is DISANIMING for him and I imagine for all players who go through this!

I've had several reports with errors on the New Continent, and the two times elysium went offline recently, some of these errors came back!

WHERE'S THE STAFF???
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
4th October 2023 03:55:14

Quoting Death Soul:
Idk if problem really exists because I have never experienced things what you mention - nor on new continent several spots like volcanic and unholy, new yahgan spawn and others. Especially hc lizard, where mentioned high levels are dying like a flies, I have never experienced there any special problems.

I wont be quoting, but luisvasqez write some very interesting things, like sharing account and paying for making experience by character shadowzin, about this whole pharos guild which is like "mafia". In my opinion they are dying because they are simply "no hands" and from noobchars they are claiming to come back no death losses. Last time they succeded, Staff was manipulated by them and give back them experience, that in most of cases they have lost in fair way...

In my opinion in light of recent events this pharos abusers should be delegalized, it should give a think, that after every deaths of their, they claim full death loss recovery and always they write about map bugs, lagging that only they have etc... they are a big group of people and they have some power to write here some bulls**** and support each other + trying to discredit other people when they disagree or catch them on a lie with their bunch of -quoting luisvasqez - botted and shared accounts.

@ Staff
If You really see any problem, please disable death losses for everybody, dont give back the experience back to individual people because I have pretty good information, that some of them are abusing it - they die because of their fault and receive experience back, just because they tell their friends to mass cry or report about things that didnt really happen... and at the end when somebody die really because of server freeze or lag he wont receive any compensation,because he play in small group and dont have "power" to make massive manipulation...

and now you realize I have a lot of information to give about the brs bots who made it the game system they use to play who are the people who pay to have the accounts raised in which cities are the people who play the accounts all their routes From boots, the people who currently use a program called not poof for a macro that has some errors and that's how they live hunting and who are those characters? Pharos is a mafia led by racist Brazilians, that's why the only community that plays Pharos is 90% in Brazil and The rest are the ones called Hunted or expelled, you tell me, I had 2 months at lv 638 without playing, I only connected to chat
and out of nowhere a mentally disabled person named law told me to give him items or he would hunt me down and I told him to hunt me down because I was not going to let myself be dominated by a group of people with mental problems and that's why they hunted me down. I have the captures of the conversations with LAW I absolutely do not owe anything to anyone in Pharos I have 0 debts and I was hunted because the Brazilian mafia wanted my items if you want to clarify any doubts ask me I will answer you honestly I may not know the art of the game but it is good to get game garbage like that pharos community