Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
25th September 2023 08:54:38

Hey. I remember, back in old days, when community were very active on forums, with life threads, sharing their game progress, there was also "screen of the day" thing on the main website page. Showing various players screenshots, picked by administration. Why not bring it back? That might be very attractive for potential newcomers. To see actual player outcome right on sight.

It has to be shown, that players actually enjoy the game. Cause these days forums are ALL about problems and issues.

Watcha think?
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
25th September 2023 12:52:23

I agree, many games have this and it is essential to attract new players and old players. I started playing again because of that.

Another suggestion would be ZezeniaCast, bringing an advantage to the player and viewing others.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
25th September 2023 18:04:40

Screen of the day - Sounds good, but we must remember that developers have quite irregular working style ;)

Btw. It would be nice if we could customize some screenshot options. Desktop as a default saving folder is a quite bad choice. Another thing is the shortcut - Ctr+S doesnt work when wsad fight mode is active. And maybe option if we take full client screenshot with bars and tabs, or just central, game window.