Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
8th October 2023 13:40:44

Since we have the option for choose as an interface configuration the loot messages by : "Log & Screen" , "Log Only', "Screen Only", and "Hidden".

We Have one problem with this options that is "Log Only" it became useless, because once you are in the log channel is the same as Hidden for high level hunts, why is the same? because is mixed with the damage, heal and mana heal and some other log messages that normally we just read in rare cases, if you try to read the loot messages there is too fast, you bearly can see it, no matter what you do the if you still taking damage or healing you canīt read it. Normally you have to stop hunting and try to scroll up.

The solution would be create a Loot Channel like the image bellow :

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
(I did my best on paint to edit this image to make a usefull exemple of what i am talking about)

The benefit for the people who do not like message of loot in the screen but would like to read it will be huge, for people who do not care about it will not change anything since they could close the channel or ignore it.

Thats my idea, other games do have this option and is a plus for sure,

thanks for reading.

What your guys think about it?
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
8th October 2023 14:26:38

That would be great.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
8th October 2023 15:52:36

Every upgrade to options and adjustable interface would be great.

I would add 'party loot' channel and a reset button to clear its content. The summary for looted items and gold can be useful too.

The 'log' channel is not usable at all, you cant analyze it because it has so low line limit, and almost every monster uses so many spells that its just a flood of text.

Another solution for party hunt purposes could be making a container where every looted item could land when activated. While zezenia has no capacity limit players are holding all kind of stuff in their backpacks. Money, collectibles, spare eq, loot eq, etc. And how to know what we got from hunt while it automatically land to so many places?