Cream Wargod
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
17th October 2023 21:09:10

Hello GMs and Staff , today i write to you because i have tons of video proof of enemies using bug abuse and using a bot/macro called Papekas. For example the player The Bruxo is using so many healing bots, barrel bots etc .

I would like to suggest that people who get banned for Macro/Bot on Cronus also be ip traced and banned on there main characters on other servers . This will make botting/macro very minimal and less work for you guys !

The bug abuse that people are doing are luring monsters then xlogging quick and entering on another client so monsters switch to us. It is disgusting and a very bannable offense i will be sending videos today after i finish my boosts .

Thanks for your attention , this server has been fun and i enjoyed coming back with some players but the macros and bug abusers need to go !

Yours Truly,
Cream a.k.a Caste ! ! !
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
17th October 2023 23:21:31

Quoting Cream Wargod:
Hello GMs and Staff , today i write to you because i have tons of video proof of enemies using bug abuse and using a bot/macro called Papekas. For example the player The Bruxo is using so many healing bots, barrel bots etc .

I would like to suggest that people who get banned for Macro/Bot on Cronus also be ip traced and banned on there main characters on other servers . This will make botting/macro very minimal and less work for you guys !

The bug abuse that people are doing are luring monsters then xlogging quick and entering on another client so monsters switch to us. It is disgusting and a very bannable offense i will be sending videos today after i finish my boosts .

Thanks for your attention , this server has been fun and i enjoyed coming back with some players but the macros and bug abusers need to go !

Yours Truly,
Cream a.k.a Caste ! ! !

+1
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th October 2023 23:23:38

Just go pvp zone if they come just kill em
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
18th October 2023 10:34:41 (Last edited 19th October 2023 22:55:32)

Cry less hipocrity,
Only because you turn on your macro for fight and then off for bs Hunt, doesnt mean that you ARE good or clear state of gameplay.
I belive so that you have none respect in this game.
;)
The Bruxo
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
19th October 2023 12:18:34

I don't use bots and I also play live, just watch me play.
If you can't do what I do I'm sorry and stop your crying baby<3<3:/:/:/:):):P:P:P:smartass::(>:(<3;):D:D:DI don't use bots and I also play live, just watch me play.
If you can't do what I do I'm sorry and stop your crying baby<3<3:/:/:/:):):P:P:P:smartass::(>:(<3;):D:D:D