Hock Haward
Player

Elysium
Level 218
Mage
17th October 2023 22:51:35

pyromancer is very weak in the legs, to this day I have not seen any other reason for the class difference other than forcing players with high char lvl to buy the scroll to change class, since the wizard who was supposed to have greater single damage also has greater area damage, 2 sec CD and the skill is instantaneous, and still hits 2 times while the pyro casts for 4 sec and only deals 1 damage, thank you balancing team.
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
17th October 2023 23:22:33

Quoting Sharetinho:
pyromancer is very weak in the legs, to this day I have not seen any other reason for the class difference other than forcing players with high char lvl to buy the scroll to change class, since the wizard who was supposed to have greater single damage also has greater area damage, 2 sec CD and the skill is instantaneous, and still hits 2 times while the pyro casts for 4 sec and only deals 1 damage, thank you balancing team.

Agree Pyro was nerfed way too much and never looked back at, its the weakest class in the game from the strongest class in the game
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
17th October 2023 23:33:33

Quoting Sharetinho:

How about the fact that Cross can hit only 19 creatures (if they are perfect aligned) while the Pyro spells hit how many?

How about the fact that cross has a limitation of the top damage, it does not keep increasing as you level up as all other spells?

How about compare 1 spell to 4 other spells in area that Pyro has?

The main problem is that mages can't hunt solo their hard tasks at some point, but Shamans and Warlocks can at least kill one by one (if they are not Enraged/Elite) while doing it as a Pyro is a waste of resources. Pyro is indeed the most expensive class, but if you can afford the potions and everything else, it is far better than the others
Demiiurge
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
18th October 2023 00:04:55

Quoting Sanguine Sanctum:
Quoting Sharetinho:

How about the fact that Cross can hit only 19 creatures (if they are perfect aligned) while the Pyro spells hit how many?

How about the fact that cross has a limitation of the top damage, it does not keep increasing as you level up as all other spells?

The main problem is that mages can't hunt solo their hard tasks at some point, but Shamans and Warlocks can at least kill one by one (if they are not Enraged/Elite) while doing it as a Pyro is a waste of resources. Pyro is indeed the most expensive class, but if you can afford the potions and everything else, it is far better than the others

Only 19 creatures? Are you kidding, man? Do you think that 19 creatures are nothing? A pyromancer can hit almost the entire player's screen, but the damage is significantly reduced the farther you get from the caster. Besides, it can't handle a whole screen of monsters unless they are ridiculously weak. As for the other area spells, except for Meteor and Fire Rain, they are laughable. A warlock with a decent gear set can hunt without needing to heal at any respawn. However, Pyromancers, even with 70% life steal, won't be able to do that because they need 3 to 4 seconds to cast their combo.

Another outrageous claim you made, "it is far better than the others." I wholeheartedly agree it's better than a shaman (which is currently in a lamentable state, even as a support class, it needs more AOE spells), but better than a warlock? Are you out of your mind? I truly hope there's a test server for everyone to compare a level 500 pyromancer and a level 500 warlock. If both are skilled and have good gear, their experience rates should be similar, but the warlock will always perform a bit better even when hitting "only 19 creatures
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
18th October 2023 10:39:20

Just reduce ranger a bit of attack Speed and then slowly fix pyro.
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
26th October 2023 03:26:32

Quoting Demiiurge:
Quoting Sharetinho:

Only 19 creatures? Are you kidding, man? Do you think that 19 creatures are nothing? A pyromancer can hit almost the entire player's screen, but the damage is significantly reduced the farther you get from the caster. Besides, it can't handle a whole screen of monsters unless they are ridiculously weak. As for the other area spells, except for Meteor and Fire Rain, they are laughable. A warlock with a decent gear set can hunt without needing to heal at any respawn. However, Pyromancers, even with 70% life steal, won't be able to do that because they need 3 to 4 seconds to cast their combo.

Another outrageous claim you made, "it is far better than the others." I wholeheartedly agree it's better than a shaman (which is currently in a lamentable state, even as a support class, it needs more AOE spells), but better than a warlock? Are you out of your mind? I truly hope there's a test server for everyone to compare a level 500 pyromancer and a level 500 warlock. If both are skilled and have good gear, their experience rates should be similar, but the warlock will always perform a bit better even when hitting "only 19 creatures

Not necessary

Check today XP gain in Elysium for example. A level 500 pyromancer making more XP than a Warlock 800.

Not saying it's a fair comparison, since the tim huntinge, items, tasks etc may make a lot of difference. However, the idea always was that Warlock were supposed to have the highest damage (single target), shamans the medium single target, and pyromancer the lowest single target. When it comes to AOE, the picture changes, that's when pyro shine.

Of course being high level, doing some tasks it's a lot easier being a single target damager, than an area damager (because you will not be able to tank the damage)

Zezenia now lacks Subclasses Weapons or even sets.
Everybody is preferring barbarian to paladin for example, they should create end game items for each subclass with unique attributes.

For instance, in the case of mages:

A wand for pyromancers that deal area damage for level 200+
A wand with good hp/mp regen or area regen for Shamans 200+
A wand with more damage/double damage where the second damage is half of the main damage, similar to what happens with cross, 200+

That way it would start to differ the SUBclasses even more, turning them more unique
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
26th October 2023 05:46:06

Quoting Demiiurge:
Quoting Sharetinho:

Not necessary

Check today XP gain in Elysium for example. A level 500 pyromancer making more XP than a Warlock 800.

Not saying it's a fair comparison, since the tim huntinge, items, tasks etc may make a lot of difference. However, the idea always was that Warlock were supposed to have the highest damage (single target), shamans the medium single target, and pyromancer the lowest single target. When it comes to AOE, the picture changes, that's when pyro shine.

Of course being high level, doing some tasks it's a lot easier being a single target damager, than an area damager (because you will not be able to tank the damage)

Everybody is preferring barbarian to paladin for example, they should create end game items for each subclass with unique attributes.

A wand with more damage/double damage where the second damage is half of the main damage, similar to what happens with cross, 200+

That way it would start to differ the SUBclasses even more, turning them more unique

You better shut up, what he's saying is pure nonsense like Godzilla. I do have grounds to say that hell was nerfed more than 70%. I tested the 2 subclasses and tell me how the pyromancer's last attack spell has to have the same attack as the warlock's cross, which requires ml 33 and hell requires ml 50 knowing that the pyromancer is the subclass with the most damage in the game tell me where the logic is there I tested on the test server pyro level 500 and warlock lvl 500 when I used the cross it had a damage of 1.5k and hell it had a damage 1.5k up close and when and when the monsters were far away hell had a damage of 830 to 850 max depending on which ml 45 spell had a damage of 3800 to 3500 tell me where the right thing is
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
26th October 2023 08:53:38

Quoting Ant Paladino Returns:
Quoting Demiiurge:
Quoting Sharetinho:

Not necessary

You better shut up, what he's saying is pure nonsense like Godzilla. I do have grounds to say that hell was nerfed more than 70%. I tested the 2 subclasses and tell me how the pyromancer's last attack spell has to have the same attack as the warlock's cross, which requires ml 33 and hell requires ml 50 knowing that the pyromancer is the subclass with the most damage in the game tell me where the logic is there I tested on the test server pyro level 500 and warlock lvl 500 when I used the cross it had a damage of 1.5k and hell it had a damage 1.5k up close and when and when the monsters were far away hell had a damage of 830 to 850 max depending on which ml 45 spell had a damage of 3800 to 3500 tell me where the right thing is

You call that testing:D. Go hunt 2 hr on both characters and see the difference. Funny how everything is nonsense but nobody takes the effort to include humon error / human input, Its all "on paper".
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
26th October 2023 10:35:52

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if the staff decided to put the spell cross not to warlocks, but to the class Mage. Allowing pyro and Shamans to have it. It would give them both a great damage spell to be used in the instant spell.
Since that warlocks have a talent that increases its damage, and another adjustment in the single target spells were made to increase a little the damage in creatures (just as a compensation for making the spell for the Mage Class, nothing more than 5%/10%) OR a extra second damage like in cross (just because I love numbers)
Demiiurge
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
26th October 2023 12:53:25

Quoting Demiiurge:
Quoting Sharetinho:

Not necessary

It makes no sense to compare one-day exp; it's like comparing the daily exp of the Cronus server, where you have 3 Pyromancers from the top 50, 20 Warlocks from the top 50, and 2 Shamans from the top 50. The Shaman almost managed to tie with the Pyromancer haha.

Your idea about wands is interesting. In my opinion, the mistake was adding a second damage to the Cross spell. It seems like nobody tested it well or anticipated that Warlocks would have this potential. Now, if they remove it, it's going to leave the Warlock community pretty upset

Maybe if they added a second damage to Inferno with 10% of the total damage for initial testing (or simply removed the last damage nerf) and fixed the buff, Pyromancer would start to have a better AOE damage advantage over Warlocks