Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
19th October 2023 18:49:26

A thread will be opened again to show the community of players the case of racism against players have been given justice on other servers, the case like zera was completely removed, the xp delicia players were clearly successfully removed, but in the same way they continue and continue making traps with their cries, they are the community of players that no one wants doing a survey, everyone would throw away to remove them because They are just trash, people like Law and shadowzin with mental disorder problems require urgent psychiatric treatment because they are people who insult other communities just because of their nationality or their origin, or people who throw stones and hide their hands, cheat and then cry if they do. They are justly banned I ask the gms community
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Please be more attentive with the specific names of the XP DELICIO guild because they are a garbage community that only makes the game fall more and more, they are the main reason why the game does not prosper and I say it with complete clarity, we must address it. In these types of cases there is a lot of evidence and a lot of accusations, as you will always see every year, the botters are the same, the botters are the same, and you want the same people to be accused. We should have a staff that is in charge of monitoring them because they do not stop cheating in the game, they just know. playing with a bot without a bot is nothing, this happened for a reason
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/trempis/clip/BlatantPopularCrowShazBotstix-1RH-mMpRv-RohePL?featured=false&filter=clips&range=all&sort=time][/url]
The most toxic and least important community, without a doubt, only serves to cheat in the game. The entire remaining community hates it and I think it should be extremely monitored, but to the point of controlling IP addresses, for example.
king healer in 1 year provides more than 4 IP addresses in the game where something that is prohibited has been sold multiple times in the game and has been in the hands of
archerxz ( lefyr ) ( itzal ) ( king healer )
law (all accounts)
shadow rox ( shadowzin )
exubaralho ( godlike )
zakawrs ( king healer ) ( lefyr ) ( shadowzin )
emmanuel ( lefyr ) ( shadowzin )
Pedro ( tokan sado )
With a total of 6 different IP addresses from the same country Brazil and 1 external IP address such as Venezuela, the top lv 1000 account is a fraud that just by paying an x amount of money has been in constant lv something that is totally prohibited but also easy to play zezenia I go to work and I come back and my account hasn't stopped playing and I continued because I believed that in the history of zezenia no one had hit lv 1000 with more continuity in the simple game more than 7 people had to be set up together with one account who went up as a bot for something, L SETE, the owner of the account, was banned for being totally a bot, a complete disgust without a doubt and then they believed themselves to be the best in the game and they are no good for playing without a bot or macro GM VIPER
PLEASE COME BACK AND WATCH THE XP THIEVES AND SCAMMERS DELIGHT IT'S ONLY YOUR ROLE
The community demands that the AFK botters be banned, account-buying players, thieves and mentally problematic, from xp, delight, thank you

GM mendenhall
gm arunion
cm mercury
Administration
Tutti Fruto
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Mage
19th October 2023 21:17:48

que cara estranho, parece que sofreu uma desilusão amorosa e fica ai tentando atacar todo mundo kkk credo
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
19th October 2023 22:47:12

First of all, wow
I have no time for play in this days...unfortunely
But i really see the potential of the game...
Its really fun and without compromice so much;
(I really like the game)
But with always a fair play, macro is so abusing for an such small game.
At end the day i AM pretty sure that i know both sides of the story or better three side of this teams.
My intentions for the community ARE the best.
But ego should not be present in an hobby as we see such a messy real world.
We keep chatting community... Waiting for the next ep.

Leadership isn't easy for so Many!
Some points beign appointed.

Ass.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
19th October 2023 22:53:40 (Last edited 20th October 2023 02:54:55)

Second thing is the aspect of dude who is filming is some children from Venezuela. I Bet with a long list story of murk;
The analysis needs affection and desire,
hugs.

Waiting for discussions of future updates! <3
:O
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
20th October 2023 00:10:16

"I'm just playing in Pharos, stop mentioning my name for no reason. It's not my fault that you're a failure. Many years in Zezenia and no deleted account. I'll say it again, stop mentioning my name. It's not my fault that your life is a mess."
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
20th October 2023 00:14:05

Quoting Shadowzin:
"I'm just playing in Pharos, stop mentioning my name for no reason. It's not my fault that you're a failure. Many years in Zezenia and no deleted account. I'll say it again, stop mentioning my name. It's not my fault that your life is a mess."

disaster of my life???? At 24 years old, I am more successful than you will be in your entire miserable life, insulting other people, you only live off of that, Sansungo continues crying and being envious. It is clear that you are of no use, not even in a game, just buy an account, pay for them to play. count and believe you the best, how sad it makes me feel sad and disgusted, poor child.
Lor Ranger Psd
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Ranger
20th October 2023 18:07:55

Quoting Samurai Habilidoso:
A thread will be opened again to show the community of players the case of racism against players have been given justice on other servers, the case like zera was completely removed, the xp delicia players were clearly successfully removed, but in the same way they continue and continue making traps with their cries, they are the community of players that no one wants doing a survey, everyone would throw away to remove them because They are just trash, people like Law and shadowzin with mental disorder problems require urgent psychiatric treatment because they are people who insult other communities just because of their nationality or their origin, or people who throw stones and hide their hands, cheat and then cry if they do. They are justly banned I ask the gms community
Please be more attentive with the specific names of the XP DELICIO guild because they are a garbage community that only makes the game fall more and more, they are the main reason why the game does not prosper and I say it with complete clarity, we must address it. In these types of cases there is a lot of evidence and a lot of accusations, as you will always see every year, the botters are the same, the botters are the same, and you want the same people to be accused. We should have a staff that is in charge of monitoring them because they do not stop cheating in the game, they just know. playing with a bot without a bot is nothing, this happened for a reason
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/trempis/clip/BlatantPopularCrowShazBotstix-1RH-mMpRv-RohePL?featured=false&filter=clips&range=all&sort=time][/url]
The most toxic and least important community, without a doubt, only serves to cheat in the game. The entire remaining community hates it and I think it should be extremely monitored, but to the point of controlling IP addresses, for example.
king healer in 1 year provides more than 4 IP addresses in the game where something that is prohibited has been sold multiple times in the game and has been in the hands of
archerxz ( lefyr ) ( itzal ) ( king healer )
law (all accounts)
shadow rox ( shadowzin )
exubaralho ( godlike )
zakawrs ( king healer ) ( lefyr ) ( shadowzin )
emmanuel ( lefyr ) ( shadowzin )
Pedro ( tokan sado )
With a total of 6 different IP addresses from the same country Brazil and 1 external IP address such as Venezuela, the top lv 1000 account is a fraud that just by paying an x amount of money has been in constant lv something that is totally prohibited but also easy to play zezenia I go to work and I come back and my account hasn't stopped playing and I continued because I believed that in the history of zezenia no one had hit lv 1000 with more continuity in the simple game more than 7 people had to be set up together with one account who went up as a bot for something, L SETE, the owner of the account, was banned for being totally a bot, a complete disgust without a doubt and then they believed themselves to be the best in the game and they are no good for playing without a bot or macro GM VIPER
PLEASE COME BACK AND WATCH THE XP THIEVES AND SCAMMERS DELIGHT IT'S ONLY YOUR ROLE
The community demands that the AFK botters be banned, account-buying players, thieves and mentally problematic, from xp, delight, thank you

GM mendenhall
gm arunion
cm mercury
Administration

U just posted a video dying like a noob LMFAO
What a shame!!! nice pvp though Melatonino...
Stop crying, darling<3