1 2
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
20th October 2023 21:45:45 (Last edited 20th October 2023 21:47:41)

---------------------------------------- GENERAL ----------------------------------------

I've said this a few times but this rapid respawn feels like how it should be "normally" this makes it so more spawns can be used to hunt etc.

Make the bestiary boosts personal so we don't have this KS situation and rule we currently have. I would suggest making it more like Tibias prey system, all monsters and all boosts are 2 coins each.

25% exp keep the same.
Debuff could be changed to increase your damage against X monster by X%.
The elite and enraged boost could be changed to a proc % to give you 10/2x exp from that monster and X% of loot boost.

The gather bags are nice but if you go over 20 gathering the bags replace desert flowers with other things, IMO once at 20 you should always get four leafs, sugar beets and desert flowers then you should add on to that.

Make quivers enchantable/lootable with random stats.

Finishing a boss task should also reward you with 1 daily boss token and should also be the same as a boss drop where it is epic minimum.

---------------------------------------- CLASSES ----------------------------------------

PVE ONLY
Marksman:-
Make marksman a cleave spec as rogue is a AOE class.

Make Dex shot hit 1 extra monster for 100% of the damage.

Give the marksman buff a improved ricochet, it would hit 2-3 monsters with the first 2 hits hitting 100% and the third hitting 50%.

Pyromancer:-

Revert the health steal nerf!

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
21st October 2023 14:22:13

Quoting Perma Dead:
---------------------------------------- GENERAL ----------------------------------------

I've said this a few times but this rapid respawn feels like how it should be "normally" this makes it so more spawns can be used to hunt etc.

Make the bestiary boosts personal so we don't have this KS situation and rule we currently have. I would suggest making it more like Tibias prey system, all monsters and all boosts are 2 coins each.

25% exp keep the same.
The elite and enraged boost could be changed to a proc % to give you 10/2x exp from that monster and X% of loot boost.

The gather bags are nice but if you go over 20 gathering the bags replace desert flowers with other things, IMO once at 20 you should always get four leafs, sugar beets and desert flowers then you should add on to that.

Finishing a boss task should also reward you with 1 daily boss token and should also be the same as a boss drop where it is epic minimum.

---------------------------------------- CLASSES ----------------------------------------

PVE ONLY

Give the marksman buff a improved ricochet, it would hit 2-3 monsters with the first 2 hits hitting 100% and the third hitting 50%.

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

All great proposals, would love to see this
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 15:55:30

The problem transcends beyond borders, it has already become a cultural issue and we are talking about Sweden, Canadians, Spaniards, Venezuelans, Argentines, etc. etc. They joined together against a community such as Brazilians, not all of them, but the vast majority who are in the XP Delicia team's profession live by cheating, bots, macros, cloning, purchasing accounts, paying external people to raise their accounts, that is, the number of cheats that has to make equipment as disgusting as XP delight to be relevant in the game I think the GM has to pay more attention to the mostly XP delight cheaters that only serve to cheat in the game because when they banned L sete , persses, like 10 accounts in zera when they banned beheader from the same Brs and continuity of accounts we have to put a little more depth in that community because they are more cheaters of the game, they are disgusting and it is unacceptable as they are always bothering and fucking they should be more attentive and with more permanence to that team to be definitively eliminated from the game thanks
cm mercury
gm mendenhall
gm viper
gm arunion
administration
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
21st October 2023 16:50:05

Quoting Perma Dead:

25% exp keep the same.

PVE ONLY

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

The first suggestions are good but what you are saying about the rogue being aoe is a big lie knowing that the marksman has more aoe spell and has less time to use it while the rogue has an aoe spell
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 16:52:07

Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:

25% exp keep the same.

PVE ONLY

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

The first suggestions are good but what you are saying about the rogue being aoe is a big lie knowing that the marksman has more aoe spell and has less time to use it while the rogue has an aoe spell

If you think rogue isn't a AOE class then please do come to my stream once in a while and I can show you.
A high level rogue will make significantly more exp solo than any marksman can and can match the AOE in team hunts with traps alone.
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
21st October 2023 19:29:44

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:

25% exp keep the same.

PVE ONLY

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

If you think rogue isn't a AOE class then please do come to my stream once in a while and I can show you.
A high level rogue will make significantly more exp solo than any marksman can and can match the AOE in team hunts with traps alone.

I don't need to see your live to know that the marksman has more aoe spells than the rogue, the rogue has only 1 aoe spell while the marksman has 4 aoe spells that you don't know how to use, it's something else, the rogue is more Target than the marksman the thing is that rogue can do spell combinations while the marksman can only use instant spells
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 22:32:26

Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:

25% exp keep the same.

PVE ONLY

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

I don't need to see your live to know that the marksman has more aoe spells than the rogue, the rogue has only 1 aoe spell while the marksman has 4 aoe spells that you don't know how to use, it's something else, the rogue is more Target than the marksman the thing is that rogue can do spell combinations while the marksman can only use instant spells

You go live then and show me a marksman who can get better solo exp than a rogue.
Fire Darks
Player

Zera
Level 19
Ranger
21st October 2023 22:57:52

Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Perma Dead:

25% exp keep the same.

PVE ONLY

Revert the buff nerf!

I will add more later.

You go live then and show me a marksman who can get better solo exp than a rogue.

then tell me what rogue's aoe spells are so that you consider them an aoe subclass and I can tell you all the aoe spells that the marksman has
Greg On Three
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Mage
22nd October 2023 13:56:02

The rapid respawn definitelt needs to stay on otherwise you are outkilling every spawn with just 3 people
Perma Dead
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
23rd October 2023 03:01:10

Some more proposals.

Make it so you get the 10x challenge points on the seasonal server because most people who are playing wont be playing after due to the 200 level cap and that not being enough for a normal server to compete.

Make all buffs scale like the other thread says or make them all a basic 6 minute buff with a 2 minute 30 cooldown.

I would suggest making all quests give skills/mlvl as they're only a 1x thing per character and it would help with the huge gap between new characters and old characters.
1 2