Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
24th October 2023 00:35:35

[20:21:49] The Bruxo: https://www.twitch.tv/dkalysta

https://www.twitch.tv/blackbeheader

In these two live you will see how the game character the bruxo (kalista), a member of xp delicia, enters the cave, no pvp, knowing that we are trying to steal our money, please gms administration, do something, enough of the Brazilian racist game thieves, ban them all of the game permanently, it is disgusting to play with people of that level, pay attention to your game, please

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

gm arunion
cm mercury
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
24th October 2023 02:47:31 (Last edited 24th October 2023 02:56:03)

Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it constructive and rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

"Excessive" is an understatement with you. You have gone beyond excessive. I get you have hatred towards these guys and what they do.. but pleading to the staff to ban these players, you are breaking rules also.
You break rule 7, on numerous occasions through the forums. Im surprised you also havent gotten the hammer. :smartass:
Piekpoa Ehta
Player

Cronus
Level 22
Warrior
24th October 2023 03:49:40

SO FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG BORED GMS NEVER DO SOMETHING FOR THIS GUILD AND HIS PLAYERS ALL THE DAY LURING IN ZONES NON PVP,DOING DISTURBING AND VIOLATING THE RULES,WHEN THE FCK GOING TO DO SOMETHING GMS¿ OR LEARN THE REPORTS AND EMAILS bored game
The Bruxo
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
24th October 2023 10:52:46

the correct one is kalysta
The Bruxo
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
24th October 2023 10:53:41

I don't try to kill anyone, I simply hunt anywhere in the game because hunting in places is not prohibited
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 15:38:54

Quoting The Bruxo:
I don't try to kill anyone, I simply hunt anywhere in the game because hunting in places is not prohibited

You are a complete liar and loser . Pagador d everath .

This guy purposely comes to party hunts leaves his pet on to steal peoples loot and exp . He also plays spike to get eks kills or to stop us from making experience .

Kill stealing and stealing loots , playing spells to stop someone from playing in non pvp zone is a violation of the rule

You are griefing, stopping people from making money , getting exp and enjoying the game in non pvp zones .

I have plenty of videos of you doing such things don’t play innoecent and don’t cry when you take a week ban .

But he is not the only one the player Samsungo who already has a warning is doing the same thing . They don’t ks / steal loot / lure during the day because gm is active but at night they do it .

It’s pathetic and I hope gms take action
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
24th October 2023 18:36:33

Best part about the new servers?

The almost guarantee that there will be posts from both or one side calling the other team racists, cheaters and calling for their ban lol. Its like clock work.

Go play and stop crying

Orcus~
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 19:18:15

Quoting Orcus:

The almost guarantee that there will be posts from both or one side calling the other team racists, cheaters and calling for their ban lol. Its like clock work.

Go play and stop crying

Orcus~

Do you think before you speak ? How can people play if all there money that they used on boosting and supplies are getting taken by 1 player . The pet system doesn’t allow a team hunt party to out loot Kill stealers and loot stealers .

If a team of 30 people send 3 guys to go ruin peoples exp and game play meanwhile hunting in other non pvp zones and taking shifts how are we suppose to play ? Make it make sense Orcus please or just don’t post anything that doesn’t contribute to the post . You are a sage act like one .
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 910
Warrior
24th October 2023 19:32:10

Quoting Orcus:

Go play and stop crying

Orcus~

Perfect
Samsungo
Player

Pharos
Level 201
Mage
25th October 2023 01:16:29