1 2
Cream Wargod
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
24th October 2023 00:40:48

Hello this is 4 days in a row that i have mass reported players from XP DELICIA for purposely coming to our spawn when we boost the monster to play firewalls/traps/spikes , luring monsters , stealing loot and making a mockery of your game because they know that no gm is active after 8 pm my time and thats when people with jobs come home from work to play .

Why dont you answer reports , we have multiple proofs on Twitch , Videos even screenshots of XP DELICIA members making threats and talking about peoples family members .

Whats the point of non pvp if this team is clearly abusing rule 7b with no consiquences . ITS BEEN 4 DAYS do you guys not care about your game ?

The guild xp delicia has over 30 people , they take turns hunting best spots while sending groups of 3-4 people to break the rules and fuck peoples hunt

Check emails , check reports they even usng macros but not 1 person has been banned .
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
24th October 2023 01:34:04

What makes me funny is that you are the same as the Brazilians and the Brazilians are the same as you
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
24th October 2023 02:47:15

Quoting Cream Wargod:
Hello this is 4 days in a row that i have mass reported players from XP DELICIA for purposely coming to our spawn when we boost the monster to play firewalls/traps/spikes , luring monsters , stealing loot and making a mockery of your game because they know that no gm is active after 8 pm my time and thats when people with jobs come home from work to play .

Why dont you answer reports , we have multiple proofs on Twitch , Videos even screenshots of XP DELICIA members making threats and talking about peoples family members .

Whats the point of non pvp if this team is clearly abusing rule 7b with no consiquences . ITS BEEN 4 DAYS do you guys not care about your game ?

The guild xp delicia has over 30 people , they take turns hunting best spots while sending groups of 3-4 people to break the rules and fuck peoples hunt

Check emails , check reports they even usng macros but not 1 person has been banned .

Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it constructive and rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
Piekpoa Ehta
Player

Cronus
Level 22
Warrior
24th October 2023 03:50:20

SO FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGG BORED GMS NEVER DO SOMETHING FOR THIS GUILD AND HIS PLAYERS ALL THE DAY LURING IN ZONES NON PVP,DOING DISTURBING AND VIOLATING THE RULES,WHEN THE FCK GOING TO DO SOMETHING GMS¿ OR LEARN THE REPORTS AND EMAILS bored gamezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cpt Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Cronus
Level 407
Mage
24th October 2023 15:38:38

This post wouldn’t exist with full PvP regular frag system seasonal ;)
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 15:41:24

Quoting Dollar Margarita:

I agree , but since it’s pvp optional people need to respect the rules , it works both ways but they do there boosts with gm online and have a team of 30 to kill steal / lure / take loots on boosted monsters

If you break the rules you deserve a ban it’s simple I don’t know why no actions have been taken and why no gms on at night like wake up 1 day and see the madness that’s going on .

Also as you say it’s pvp server they wouldn’t be doing this in pvp server to neutrals cus they don’t have frags to waste . Just simply follow game rules and enjoy the game why bother people if you can hunt in pvp zones it’s none sense
Google Chrom
Player

Zera
Level 142
Ranger
24th October 2023 18:06:04

Quoting Dollar Margarita:

esto no es tibia es un juego mucho mas pequeño y si el juego fuera pvp total entonces los unicos que jugarian serian los brasileños porque no dejarian cazar en ningun sitio debido a que las personas que trabajamos llegamos a subir nivel pero cuando llegamos y anos llevan 30 lvl de diferencia y asi consecutivamente hasta que ya no seas rival porque te faltaria nivel.
estonces no seria una season si no un server hecho para que los brasileños sin oficio ganen las recompenzas
Clipse
Player

Pharos
Level 125
Mage
24th October 2023 19:25:17

Can we get GMS active at North American times !?

Would be great and solve a lot of problems or make boosting monsters personal / party effective only
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
25th October 2023 10:42:44 (Last edited 25th October 2023 12:26:45)

Unfurtunately i had same problem with Laroxz yesterday. I boosted Dark Knights and he come to kill monster at place that me and my friends were hunting.

I know that we can not put all guild on this spot but at least some 7 days bans should be good.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
25th October 2023 12:26:14 (Last edited 25th October 2023 12:26:32)

1 2