Chapuleta Roxa
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Warrior
28th October 2023 21:15:23

Title: Rework in hunts and new hunts
Description: Some of the hunts in game should be reworked and some need new hunts

*Idea/problem
Some hunts are just good in number of mobs, like millshan dracolich... they are great, but there are too many trees and stones that turn some spots really difficult to pass or to make the box/clear de mobs... so, my idea is to start a rework in the old hunts, making it less effortly to 'make' the hunt... and should be made some new hunts like the ice golems.... but need to be made faster.

After the bot wave the game is really getting bigger, so will need to be adapted to all of this players.

My point is, the game is getting 140 players in this season, and prob the reason why de rapid respawn is not off in the day that was scheduled would be... there is no hunt to all of thise ppl hunt withou rapid.

*Solution

Make a roadmap abou the updates that are coming and the order by preference of the staff/urgency, create a discord server unificating the players to really send out the notifications about the game (roadmap, news, promotions, etc...)

*Consequences/outcome

Just the effort of the staff to make/remake all of these hunts.

Zezenia is a really great game, but as it normally is not that full, for me makes no sense playing outseason. But if it gets better (as the way it is going) and bigger... i guess, not just me, but more persons thinks like me ;)
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
28th October 2023 21:49:03 (Last edited 28th October 2023 21:49:14)

I agree, make more hunting spots friendly to warriors. A lot of the high exp/hr spots are more fit for rangers/mages. Just like the werebear spawn, why not do a dire boar spawn with just as many dire boars?