Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
30th October 2023 03:02:07

XP Delicio is just constantly stealing everyones boosted spawns.. Idk the best solution for this problem but I know that something needs to be done. Either make it so people actually take bans for showing up to spawns 10 mins after they get boosted just to steal the boost. Or make it so when you boost a monster it's only for you and your party. None of our guild even wants to boost spawns anymore because its a waste of coins. Not to mention none of these players in xp delicio ever hunt pvp island. They only sit around waiting on us to boost non pvp so they can come and take it.... I'd love to hear some opinions on what you guys think needs done, I'll be fishing/training until something changes. Me personally I think 25% increased elites and experience in pvp islands would help a little bit so it's at least worth it to hunt on the pvp islands. Right now it is currently more beneficial for xp delicio to steal our boosted non pvp spawns than it is go take the risk to hunt on a pvp island.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
30th October 2023 03:11:30 (Last edited 30th October 2023 05:43:30)

I think each person decides the path to follow when they are willing to fight a war...
war has a cost and a cause.
Maybe deciding on gameplay is the best way. Leaving out anyone who is outside. All Zezenia wants is to make it possible to reach more people for the game, at the moment its size is what it can handle.
It would be interesting to have a Discord group just for Zezenia in a way where the conversation with the staff would be broad and clean for all sides.
Good luck for your war I guess :/
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
30th October 2023 12:50:29

Quoting Deixando Claro:
I think each person decides the path to follow when they are willing to fight a war...
war has a cost and a cause.
Maybe deciding on gameplay is the best way. Leaving out anyone who is outside. All Zezenia wants is to make it possible to reach more people for the game, at the moment its size is what it can handle.
It would be interesting to have a Discord group just for Zezenia in a way where the conversation with the staff would be broad and clean for all sides.
Good luck for your war I guess :/

But when you create a mixed pvp map the pvp action and stealing spawns shouldn’t be allowed in non pvp as in the rules it clearly states it’s not allowed. I have never entered one of the enemies spawns to steal their boost though. You would think there would be a mutual respect between the players to where we would all kind of agree to not mess with each other in non pvp hunting areas. I guess when you’re out numbered and still winning the war they will figure out ways to try and get ahead. Maybe one day they will decide to man up and go boost a pvp spawn :)