Baby Rata
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Warrior
5th December 2023 20:01:34

Hello, good afternoon, I want to report a person giving ks in xyquin dragon new continent, his name is ksante, I boosted and after a while he came saying that he was the one who boosted when in reality it's not like that. I had almost an hour there already and I have proof, it should be take faster and more effective actions regarding this issue since what this type of actions does is that the few people who play leave for another game and it is annoying to have to deal with those types of people. The other person is tepy kolec who he gave ks to my friend kennen pelambre in evil legon by ellaria alleging the same thanks in advance I await your response and your actions against these players

[url=https://imgur.com/a/YTZ1EFR][/url]
Ksante
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Warrior
5th December 2023 20:17:39

I believe that KS can only be considered a spawn that you can clear... you are stronger than me and were having complete difficulty in spawning... you were having the same experience before and after I passively arrived at spawn to perform my boost... until he started making several insults towards me ...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

which directly violates rule 2 and 3 of the game:
2.Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity, obscenity, insults, defamation, racism, sexism, threats, harassment and abuse is strictly forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)
3.Causing any hassle in public chat channels, such as flooding, spamming, invalid language or off topic discussion is forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ksante
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Warrior
5th December 2023 20:18:56

you should be less toxic before coming here to post something... create an email reporting your behavior and messages
Nwkosed
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
5th December 2023 21:29:05

You started KS Baby Rata when there was an hour left, you didn't even try to talk to him to give you a space in the cave, on the contrary you grabbed the whole cave to yourself as if you were the owner and that's silly since he had paid his boost.

Toxic
Arsi
Premium

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
6th December 2023 07:24:26

How can 250 lv kill 445 lv on Evil Legionaire :smartass:?
Four possible ways in my opinion:
- all this is just a lie :(
- someone is using bot 8)
- someone can't play the game :P
- you are a politician and want to get something for your mistakes .....

I even would not remember that I meet someone yesterday on evil legionaire.
Stop saying such a bullshit.