Zaka Zero One
Premium

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
13th December 2023 17:39:46

First, the Staff promises that challenge points will be transferred 10x. People made their own decisions on how to play, some evolved their characters and did tasks, others chose to do kill tasks at level 30. In my case, I focused on making money and buying all the creature products from marketing to make my own points on a level 80 character. (Dragon, Valkyrie, Enchanter and Poisons)
Then the staff said something would be done, and they didn't say anything else. Initially the proposal was clear, 10x points. It's not fair for low level players to have a points limit.
I spent a lot of money and a lot of premium cards to get my 400 points. To arrive at the last minute and the rules to be changed like that. After so much money and time invested. I would like a position and a solution in which I would not be harmed by playing my style of play without harming anyone.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
13th December 2023 23:01:56 (Last edited 13th December 2023 23:03:51)

Quoting Zayph:
First, the Staff promises that challenge points will be transferred 10x. People made their own decisions on how to play, some evolved their characters and did tasks, others chose to do kill tasks at level 30. In my case, I focused on making money and buying all the creature products from marketing to make my own points on a level 80 character. (Dragon, Valkyrie, Enchanter and Poisons)
Then the staff said something would be done, and they didn't say anything else. Initially the proposal was clear, 10x points. It's not fair for low level players to have a points limit.
I spent a lot of money and a lot of premium cards to get my 400 points. To arrive at the last minute and the rules to be changed like that. After so much money and time invested. I would like a position and a solution in which I would not be harmed by playing my style of play without harming anyone.

Here comes the excuses again, people abuse game weakness and now crawl to the forums to justify their actions with lies. If you wouldve done tasks like everyone else did for the past years, you'd have no issues at all.

low levels with high points and low task count have abused kill tasks on level 30 to gain challenge pts.
low levels with high points and high task count have used collects to gain challenge pts.

Its not hard to figure out who used which method, therefore if you really did use collect at level 80 and you gained the collectables from market or grinded for on an alt, there should be nothing to fear as thats not a game weakness. My opinion is you did abuse the gameweakness, else you wouldn't be this nervous.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
14th December 2023 05:56:56 (Last edited 14th December 2023 06:00:31)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Zayph:

Here comes the excuses again, people abuse game weakness and now crawl to the forums to justify their actions with lies. If you wouldve done tasks like everyone else did for the past years, you'd have no issues at all.

low levels with high points and low task count have abused kill tasks on level 30 to gain challenge pts.
low levels with high points and high task count have used collects to gain challenge pts.

Its not hard to figure out who used which method, therefore if you really did use collect at level 80 and you gained the collectables from market or grinded for on an alt, there should be nothing to fear as thats not a game weakness. My opinion is you did abuse the gameweakness, else you wouldn't be this nervous.

You are correct, they are always the team who gets away with advantages over and over again, they are also the only 4 people who "plays" for some odd reason, everything is allowed my fellas.

I hope this game is gonna run more properly sometime in the far future.

bi bi mi friendiosas.