Neo Shuk
Premium

Elysium
Level 120
Mage
17th January 2024 17:06:47

Hello, I am new to zezenia and I am looking for help to understand this game better. There is not much information on the internet about how to access certain places. While exploring the map I have come across several portals that I imagine lead to some better place, but they are turned off or I cannot use them because I do not meet some requirement, lack some special item, or some quest that I am unaware of.

I would like to know how I can access this place.

images

It is located just east of New Continent, apparently has a boat to the north, but I do not see a bridge on the map that connects the boat to the island. Therefore, I assume that the only way to access it is through some portal. If someone knows how to access it, I appreciate their support since it seems to be a good area to hunt dreadlords.

Also, from what I see on the online map and monster map, it seems that this whole area is yet to be developed. There are some NPCs scattered further east in green areas, but there are no NPCs or monsters on the map in the far north of New Continent. Is there any information regarding this? Are these places expected to be accessible in future updates or can they already be explored and we just haven’t found a way to get there yet?
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
18th January 2024 13:02:05

Hello good morning, it was the team's obligation to answer this, but as they don't care about their community I can answer. This new city is still under construction, so I believe they are working on it slowly, but they are.