5 6 7 8 9
Last »
Kamed Aka Damek
Player

Pharos
Level 108
Mage
12th June 2014 22:59:08

Bro Art of War died only 1x. His second dead is another time, few hours before. 5-8 :)
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th June 2014 15:35:25 (Last edited 15th June 2014 15:35:51)

Ran into Toilet on accident :)

Jax Vandalo / hard Mode / Supersaiyan Daniel went to sneak Gustaf, they failed and trapped theirself.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

E: Daniel ran away when we went for Hard Mode.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
15th June 2014 16:20:17

Toilets neutral in a peaceful guild. i see you only kill new players who arnt able to defend themselves very well. Sad indeed :<

Ryan~
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th June 2014 16:33:25

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Toilets neutral in a peaceful guild. i see you only kill new players who arnt able to defend themselves very well. Sad indeed :<

Ryan~

Dying is part of this game , and you couldn't handle this thats why u left. sad sad sad sad
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
15th June 2014 18:09:13

Ill be back after update, i left because the system is broken. not because of 1 death. i died plenty of times in battles, you dont play either you only random pk 10 mins a day so stfu polack trash.

Ryan~
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
15th June 2014 18:19:14

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Ill be back after update, i left because the system is broken. not because of 1 death. i died plenty of times in battles, you dont play either you only random pk 10 mins a day so stfu polack trash.

Ryan~

You made my day Cryan.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
15th June 2014 20:19:57 (Last edited 15th June 2014 20:21:02)

went on adventure twice haha XD gz for the br's.

E: Only givin more motivation to exp again, if they will play more active also its gonna be more fun :D
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
16th June 2014 01:56:49 (Last edited 16th June 2014 01:57:13)

Quoting Agger:

E: Only givin more motivation to exp again, if they will play more active also its gonna be more fun :D

Man, shut up... we have been active for weeks. But when we allied to swedish guys, you all pussied out and went inactive back to Elysium.

I highly doubt you will fight back when Heroes of Everath is online, it will be always the same hiding in protection zone like always because you guys love forum fights but cannot handle pressure ingame.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
16th June 2014 04:45:33

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Agger:

Man, shut up... we have been active for weeks. But when we allied to swedish guys, you all pussied out and went inactive back to Elysium.

I highly doubt you will fight back when Heroes of Everath is online, it will be always the same hiding in protection zone like always because you guys love forum fights but cannot handle pressure ingame.

I dont know where you live Daniel , but atleast you are funny.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
16th June 2014 06:02:32

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:

Active for weeks ? U are maybe playing often.. But the rest of your team online logs in at evenings to see who they can kill and log off.

Cannot handle pressure ingame ? hahahah ur funny tho. I think I can handle it pretty good, you are allready running and x-logging for 5 people of ours and ur "god barb". hahaha
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »