1st March 2014 14:09:26 K-Zodron View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
28th February 2014 19:14:09

Can you change it to PvP?
There's a lvl 30 called Blue Cheese disturbing our party fights, stealing loots, pushing us, stopping us from walking etc, it's dumb.
The Sovremenny
Player

Platon
Level 45
Mage
28th February 2014 19:48:46

K-Zodron, please do private messages with npc. Osvald will be crowded as hell again and other npc won't be able to use at start as well.
Uramehsi
Player

Elysium
Level 243
Warrior
28th February 2014 21:02:48 (Last edited 28th February 2014 21:11:23)

I dont know if it's the test server, dont have colossal ice golem summoned for Birlusk.

http://splashurl.com/lh9z47w

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

sorry my english XD.
Isopet
Player

Platon
Level 230
Mage
28th February 2014 22:04:46

mhm, dunno if im the only and one having this issue, but its like i can use spells without using any mana point, means i can make 500 rocks for example without using mana at all, asked dancore if he spent mana doing spells and he said yes, so check that out
Endo
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Warrior
1st March 2014 00:08:21 (Last edited 1st March 2014 01:43:47)

EDIT: Bug resolved by reloading client.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st March 2014 08:42:56 (Last edited 1st March 2014 08:53:22)

Last minute proposals, K-Z!!
1. Make THIS server have Anti-idle system of 30 minutes or 1 hour. After being afk for this period, the character would be kicked from the game.
2. Make the experience ratio 10x from level 1 to 150 and 1x from level 151 to 170( or 200?). The level cap would be 170 (or 200?).
3. Make not only skills have 2x rate, but also magic level.

1. Make the server have Anti-idle system of 30 minutes or 1 hour. After being afk for this period, the character would be kicked from the game.
WHY?
tartarus was mean't to be a pvp-e server for wars and had a 15 minutes anti afk system, which led into a fake perception that the server was empty, without activity, but it really helped wars. The thing is that on other servers people can AFK for WEEKS if they want to, so fixing that is a MUST for this WAR server.
This server is mean't to be a war server. Having afk system in it would contribute to COLD WARS, where people just threaten to do stuff, but end up doing nothing and let their characters AFK online for weeks.
In my opinion, an anti afk system of 30 or even 60 minutes would be awesome for the server. Think about it. If people wanna go afk, ok, go afk for half an hour or an hour, no problem. But AFKing for days, WEEKS...that is DUMB and ruins the server, ruins the wars.

2. Make the experience ratio 10x from level 1 to 150 and 1x from level 151 to 170( or 200?). The level cap would be 170 (or 200?).
The thing is that some people would feel demotivated to go hunt to make cash at level 150 and gain no experience for it. It'd contribute to having less people online hunting due to the lack of motivation of not receiving any experience at level 150. With less people hunting, it's less targets to kill, therefore, less people to keep the wars going on, therefore, less people to keep the server alive, as a successful server, profitable for you.
Letting exp rate 1x from level 151 to 170(or 200?) and max lvl capping it at 170 (or 200?) would not only avoid demotivating players that'd hunt for money at level 150, but also motivate other players that would like to become stronger ON THAT SERVER, and prevent the server from dieing, since people would be able to reach further goals.
Also, having level 170s that exped at 1x experience rate would not ruin wars, since the level 150 characters that leveled with 10x exprate would still be strong enough to compete against these 170s.

If you max cap it with 10x experience rate and level 150, people will get level 150, do some massive fights, and within 1 month or maybe 2 months, the players will get bored of it and the server will start to die as equal as the same effect that Tartarus had. You don't want this server to die aswell, do you? We all players do not want it!

If you only put 2x rate for skills, the server will be filled with huge teams of Rangers/Warriors with skills 80~100+ and Mages with magic level 60~65- (yes, ML 60~65 or less, because it's VERY hard to gain magic level after ML 60 and this server is intended to wars, which means killing AND dieing a lot).
Think about it, Staff. With osvald tasks +2x skills rate, rangers will be overpowered in the beginning and, at the late game, warriors and rangers would be overpowered with 80~100+ skills against mages, hitting 400~500 per turn of damage against mages, which would die in a second or two or, if they could heal, they would not be able to cast combos.
I think 2x skills rate is a must to keep the server balanced, otherwise it'd be filled with mages, but making have only 2x for skills without including magic level will turn the table to the point of not only making rangers/warriors better, but way too better: overpowered.

Think about it.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
1st March 2014 09:15:16

Quoting The Warlockk:
Last minute proposals, K-Z!!
1. Make THIS server have Anti-idle system of 30 minutes or 1 hour. After being afk for this period, the character would be kicked from the game.

1. Make the server have Anti-idle system of 30 minutes or 1 hour. After being afk for this period, the character would be kicked from the game.
WHY?
tartarus was mean't to be a pvp-e server for wars and had a 15 minutes anti afk system, which led into a fake perception that the server was empty, without activity, but it really helped wars. The thing is that on other servers people can AFK for WEEKS if they want to, so fixing that is a MUST for this WAR server.
This server is mean't to be a war server. Having afk system in it would contribute to COLD WARS, where people just threaten to do stuff, but end up doing nothing and let their characters AFK online for weeks.
In my opinion, an anti afk system of 30 or even 60 minutes would be awesome for the server. Think about it. If people wanna go afk, ok, go afk for half an hour or an hour, no problem. But AFKing for days, WEEKS...that is DUMB and ruins the server, ruins the wars.

The thing is that some people would feel demotivated to go hunt to make cash at level 150 and gain no experience for it. It'd contribute to having less people online hunting due to the lack of motivation of not receiving any experience at level 150. With less people hunting, it's less targets to kill, therefore, less people to keep the wars going on, therefore, less people to keep the server alive, as a successful server, profitable for you.
Letting exp rate 1x from level 151 to 170(or 200?) and max lvl capping it at 170 (or 200?) would not only avoid demotivating players that'd hunt for money at level 150, but also motivate other players that would like to become stronger ON THAT SERVER, and prevent the server from dieing, since people would be able to reach further goals.
Also, having level 170s that exped at 1x experience rate would not ruin wars, since the level 150 characters that leveled with 10x exprate would still be strong enough to compete against these 170s.

If you max cap it with 10x experience rate and level 150, people will get level 150, do some massive fights, and within 1 month or maybe 2 months, the players will get bored of it and the server will start to die as equal as the same effect that Tartarus had. You don't want this server to die aswell, do you? We all players do not want it!

If you only put 2x rate for skills, the server will be filled with huge teams of Rangers/Warriors with skills 80~100+ and Mages with magic level 60~65- (yes, ML 60~65 or less, because it's VERY hard to gain magic level after ML 60 and this server is intended to wars, which means killing AND dieing a lot).
Think about it, Staff. With osvald tasks +2x skills rate, rangers will be overpowered in the beginning and, at the late game, warriors and rangers would be overpowered with 80~100+ skills against mages, hitting 400~500 per turn of damage against mages, which would die in a second or two or, if they could heal, they would not be able to cast combos.
I think 2x skills rate is a must to keep the server balanced, otherwise it'd be filled with mages, but making have only 2x for skills without including magic level will turn the table to the point of not only making rangers/warriors better, but way too better: overpowered.

Think about it.

Well in the test server yesterday I had 84+11 and even posted a video against a warrior, I also only hit around 200-250's against mages while getting one shot and I think I have a video to show by a mage 5 levels higher than me (when I say one shot I mean 100 to dead)

The reason skills are set at 2x is mages are going to be OP on this server and are going to be played the most cause of this.
Don't want to go in to another argument cause you're going to defend your class and opinions and so am I.
Ik Van Zewall
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
1st March 2014 09:42:44

I guess something might be wrong with your character, because I was tested my Frango de PadariaRogue lvl 59 71+14 hitting on Goml level 85+ Shaman on test server and I was hitting him for 250~320s with Arbalest. I also hit 150s on Raider.

My friend Death Sick lvl 114 skills 79+15 was hitting me for 250s with Longbow on against my Barbarian lvl 108 81+1/80 with Assasinator, Bright armor, Amulet of glory, emerald shield, masterwork legs, pointed tow steel boots, 1 rough ring and warlord helmet.

Also, u tested ur hits against a warrior of what skills? Becuase testing hits with 84+11 against Paladins with 100/100+ makes no sense, it's obvious that they will tank your hits.

Anyways, are you even gonna play on this war server? Why u posting here about it? If it was constructive criticsm, that'd be great, but I'm just tired of you crying about how rangers supposedly are a weak class blablabla, go whine on another thread, dude.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
1st March 2014 09:52:28 (Last edited 1st March 2014 10:00:47)

Quoting King Tryndamere:
I guess something might be wrong with your character, because I was tested my Frango de PadariaRogue lvl 59 71+14 hitting on Goml level 85+ Shaman on test server and I was hitting him for 250~320s with Arbalest. I also hit 150s on Raider.

My friend Death Sick lvl 114 skills 79+15 was hitting me for 250s with Longbow on against my Barbarian lvl 108 81+1/80 with Assasinator, Bright armor, Amulet of glory, emerald shield, masterwork legs, pointed tow steel boots, 1 rough ring and warlord helmet.

Also, u tested ur hits against a warrior of what skills? Becuase testing hits with 84+11 against Paladins with 100/100+ makes no sense, it's obvious that they will tank your hits.

Anyways, are you even gonna play on this war server? Why u posting here about it? If it was constructive criticsm, that'd be great, but I'm just tired of you crying about how rangers supposedly are a weak class blablabla, go whine on another thread, dude.

Of course I'm going to play the server, and It's not crying when I'm providing proof of my findings, I posted pictures and video's.
He has 96 skills, and never used he's buff.

So what you're saying is I should be poofing on him while he's a TANK (Paladin) can hit me for 300's with me using the same equipment?
Yet a mage gets hit for less can heal more and deal a ton more damage, I see it makes sense now XD

Like I said you will defend your character and I will defend mine.
If you need anymore video proof I will provide when some people come on to help me test.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
1st March 2014 10:10:41

Quoting Barry Snail:
Like I said you will defend your character and I will defend mine.
If you need anymore video proof I will provide when some people come on to help me test.

You just proved how selfish you are.
I ain't defending anyone's character, I'm defending what I think is fair.

Rangers counter mages.
Warriors counter rangers.
Mages counter warriors.
Ranger counter mages.
[...]

Like I've imagined, the warrior has 96 skillls which is nearly 100. also, I bet the warrior has nearly some of the best eqs on Zezenia, so yeah, he should tank you. You shouldnt poof on him, u should hit a little bit, ok. But, still you're thinking about warriors.
Think about warriors, rangers and mages.
You're talking about a video, right?
Make a video of you testing against rangers and against mages. Then I wanna see you complaining.
Bye
1 2 3 4