Ranger
3rd August 2014 03:50:40

nice update! good job kz!
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
3rd August 2014 11:10:59 (Last edited 3rd August 2014 11:12:40)

Check the website I didnt see DaoPay method last time I visited it.
High Class
Player

Pharos
Level 139
Mage
4th August 2014 12:46:12

Just curious and wondering. are you ever thinking about adding some new spells? or a whole new vocation?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
17th August 2014 04:46:26

- Added custom sspath option to inifile (add "sspath=C:/users/bla/images" for example in zezenia.ini under [options] to have a custom save folder for CTRL+S screenshots)

Cool, now speaking my language: how do I configure this?
Where is this "zezenia.ini" file? I got no clue of what that means, can someone help me?
Princess
Player

Platon
Level 13
Ranger
17th August 2014 05:38:35 (Last edited 17th August 2014 05:38:51)

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
- Added custom sspath option to inifile (add "sspath=C:/users/bla/images" for example in zezenia.ini under [options] to have a custom save folder for CTRL+S screenshots)

Cool, now speaking my language: how do I configure this?
Where is this "zezenia.ini" file? I got no clue of what that means, can someone help me?

First go to C:\Users\(name)\AppData\Roaming\ZezeniaOnline.
If you can't find the appdata folder, make sure you enable "show hidden files/folders" on your PC like so: Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Alternately, you can just type in "%appdata%" into your start menu search bar and it should find the folder for you.

Then just double-click the file named "zezenia" or open it in notepad or whatever and add "sspath=C:/users/bla/images" somewhere between [options] and [channels] and modify it to your heart's content.
e.g.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Hope it helps.
ps I wish the forums had a spoiler tag because I feel bad about posting images without spoiler tags
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
17th August 2014 05:54:36 (Last edited 17th August 2014 05:57:22)

Thanks a lot for the little guide, very clear and surely helped me to work it out.

I was used with roaming, appdata folder etc, just didn't understand the instructions given by K-Z on the first post of this thread properly.

I suggest you to make a new thread in Tips and Tricks section containing your guide to help others with same problem I had... and that Staff includes your new thread under "Sticky: Useful Tips & Tutorials".
1 2