1 2 3
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
14th February 2018 13:11:44 (Last edited 14th February 2018 13:19:53)

Skarsgard
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
18th February 2018 03:47:39

Quoting Optimussss:
Yes yes yes very nice. When you will change barb or palafin buff? 30lvl can take the same skills like me. You guys changed all buff no changed warriors. Idk what i do always writen here try talk make game more funny for all and what i got?nothing.. ofc make mage more strong more dmg but what with rest players? All mages use spells too hunt and its normal but they make the same dmg always and on ever target. Look at me my warrior barbarian almost have 300lvl and 130skill and what now? Sometimes i hits 400+... its so crazy i will lost more my time and test hits for you to show you guys where is wrong idea. I coming to my house and just w8 for my statystic.its not over talking.

What discourages to playing with archer, are to know that the warrior and the archer, after a certain level, as Optimussss said, will hit 400-600 normally, while a mages hits about 2000 , with no chance of making a mistake ( rangers can no deal with arrow sometimes)! If we comparete a level 300 warlock, pyromancer or shaman, he will have far more damage than a warrior, even counting the 4 seconds it takes to load the skills, usually!

I'm basically playing in my archer, to raise money and make my pyromancer strong! >:(:(:(
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th February 2018 05:13:26

I agree with you. You can ask any mage how much dmg they make from wand + spell with no cd(speciall spell to each subclass like fire strike). They atack every monsters evrery time the same dmg with 30dmg different;)
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th February 2018 11:59:25

Quoting Skarsgard:
Quoting Optimussss:
Yes yes yes very nice. When you will change barb or palafin buff? 30lvl can take the same skills like me. You guys changed all buff no changed warriors. Idk what i do always writen here try talk make game more funny for all and what i got?nothing.. ofc make mage more strong more dmg but what with rest players? All mages use spells too hunt and its normal but they make the same dmg always and on ever target. Look at me my warrior barbarian almost have 300lvl and 130skill and what now? Sometimes i hits 400+... its so crazy i will lost more my time and test hits for you to show you guys where is wrong idea. I coming to my house and just w8 for my statystic.its not over talking.

What discourages to playing with archer, are to know that the warrior and the archer, after a certain level, as Optimussss said, will hit 400-600 normally, while a mages hits about 2000 , with no chance of making a mistake ( rangers can no deal with arrow sometimes)! If we comparete a level 300 warlock, pyromancer or shaman, he will have far more damage than a warrior, even counting the 4 seconds it takes to load the skills, usually!

I'm basically playing in my archer, to raise money and make my pyromancer strong! >:(:(:(

High level shaman/warlock is making less exp/h than high lvl paladin/barbarian solo. If you say 300lvl make 2000dmg per 4sec. I say 300lvl paladin/barbarian can make 2000dmg every second. Gather 8 monsters around and spamm spells.
Thats funny how someone compares 4 second single target spells (thats all damage from shaman/warlock) vs melee hit from paladin/barbarian (thats a small portion of what potential warrior have)
Skarsgard
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
18th February 2018 15:17:02

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Skarsgard:
Quoting Optimussss:

High level shaman/warlock is making less exp/h than high lvl paladin/barbarian solo. If you say 300lvl make 2000dmg per 4sec. I say 300lvl paladin/barbarian can make 2000dmg every second. Gather 8 monsters around and spamm spells.
Thats funny how someone compares 4 second single target spells (thats all damage from shaman/warlock) vs melee hit from paladin/barbarian (thats a small portion of what potential warrior have)

But still you're playing with mages, right?
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
18th February 2018 15:24:39

Quoting Skarsgard:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Skarsgard:
Quoting Optimussss:

But still you're playing with mages, right?

Him playing a mage over a ranger/warrior has nothing to do with the facts above.
You are comparing a warriors hit compared to a mage 4 seconds single target COMBO.
As baltas said, lure 8 monsters... use ur aoe spell and youll do more dmg than a warlock/shaman. Are we crying now?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th February 2018 16:09:27 (Last edited 18th February 2018 23:48:47)

Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
18th February 2018 16:50:56

alinor u rly talk about this?:D tell me how u hunt on ur pyro u only use fire strike??:D deadpool tell me how many times u mistace atack with ur skills.. i talk to change something on good way. that is all
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
18th February 2018 21:22:10

Sounds like ppl want ranger dmg = mage dmg = warrior dmg as their "balance" :))))... :)!

As soon as someone hits more, or take more dmg or has less hp or mana.. Everythings suddenly terrible it seems :)

Im ranger and dont hit like mages.. Damn man, lets lower monster Def! Oh.. Now i dmg more than mage :)!
Mage: bad update! Rangers hit more than mages!
Warrior: i hit like rangers! Im quitting!

This will never stop my pro bros.. Never stop.
Meyquer
Player

Pharos
Level 12
Warrior
8th March 2018 22:49:59

Feio igual, so tem mais brilho grande Mer...
1 2 3