1 2 3
Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
7th June 2018 01:43:55 (Last edited 7th June 2018 01:59:18)

I know they are hosted in Brazil, does not mean its aimed only for brazilian players. You say they made alot of money moving servers cause of brazilians, yet they didnt change the prices of their coins for you, its still the same price as USA pays. So really whats ur point here?
This is a huge false fact you are stating, I guess you didnt realize that all south american players TRANSFERRED to south american game worlds. The player base on ALL game worlds dropped DRAMATICALLY, due to being more servers to transfer to. HOWEVER Brazilians still payed the same prices as USA for premium and tibia coins, where do you think in your mind it should be different here? Dont drag tibia into a zezenia conversation, this is what happens. You have no logic.

I guess cause the servers are hosted no where in Canada or other countries not stated, its not aimed at us to play?

Tibia was doing well, with or without these servers lol. Brazlians still played. They DID NOT CHANGE PRICES ON PREMIUM FOR YOU GUYS.

None the less of all this. the Moral of this is tibia did not change prices for brazilians. its all equal. What a USA player pays for tibia coins is what a Brazilian pays..

CIPSOFT has not, and will not lower prices for just Brazilian players.
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
7th June 2018 06:30:01

So should they change price for Poland as well? Your graph is saying that we don't have so big difference in earnings (tho it's old one, we have minimum wage almost 4$). But considering only what you write, Poland should have smaller prices than France or other rich country as well.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
7th June 2018 07:35:48

When prices differ drastically for different regions, it opens a new business possibilities. If I lived in a poor country (cuz my country is super rich), and I would have low p card price. I would buy a lot of p cards and resell them to rich countries customers (lower price than zezenia would suggest).

Sorry poor countries, but the only reason u can have lower prices in your own country, is lower cost of the workers. So you business can create products on lower cost. Once it enters international sales, no one cares where you came from.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th June 2018 08:43:09

Discrimination by country is illegal, if you want lower prices we all get lower prices.

The only reason why your prices got up recently for brs is cuz we found out and reported it. We all have same prices don't matter are they low or high.

I do not agree that they are so high in the first place considering how much you need to spend to "enjoy" the game to the fullest.
Tankerz
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
7th June 2018 10:11:31

Quoting Dancore:
Discrimination by country is illegal, if you want lower prices we all get lower prices.

The only reason why your prices got up recently for brs is cuz we found out and reported it. We all have same prices don't matter are they low or high.

I do not agree that they are so high in the first place considering how much you need to spend to "enjoy" the game to the fullest.

You are wrong.

Around 5-6 years ago, 1 dollar was equal to 1.5 Real (brazilian coin). And now, 1 dollar = 4 Reais, and i belive thats the main reason in the gap beetwen prices.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
7th June 2018 11:40:54

Dude, stop complain about the high prices. If you think this is expensive just dont buy it. If the majority of players stop buying because its too expensive, the price will reduce. Fucking simples as that.
NUTELLA PLAYERS
Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
7th June 2018 13:30:13 (Last edited 7th June 2018 13:35:51)

Quoting Tankerz:
Quoting Dancore:

You are wrong.

Around 5-6 years ago, 1 dollar was equal to 1.5 Real (brazilian coin). And now, 1 dollar = 4 Reais, and i belive thats the main reason in the gap beetwen prices.

It does not matter you can not discriminate as dancore said, use your damn heads. The logic behind zezenias players just baffles me. These brazilians think the world should cater to their feet. ohhhh pleaseee.
You never answered me before.... why did tibia not lower prices for you guys?!! Tell me buddy Id love to know why. I want to hear it come from you.
Tankerz
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
7th June 2018 14:28:18

Quoting Deadslinger:
Quoting Tankerz:
Quoting Dancore:

You are wrong.

It does not matter you can not discriminate as dancore said, use your damn heads. The logic behind zezenias players just baffles me. These brazilians think the world should cater to their feet. ohhhh pleaseee.
You never answered me before.... why did tibia not lower prices for you guys?!! Tell me buddy Id love to know why. I want to hear it come from you.

My dear megabrained friend.

So lets say a new president comes here in Brazil in 4 months , when we have elections. And with his new policy, the brazilian coin comes back to 1-1.5 with the dollar, or lets say, 1BRL - 2 US.

Ok then, now we have to double the pcards price for you, otherwise, we brazilians are going to pay a lot more then you. Thats fair, right?
Deadslinger
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
7th June 2018 14:54:41 (Last edited 7th June 2018 15:05:17)

You are mentally challenged lol. You are saying "Lets say" you are not going off of facts. You are making up a theory in your head that makes no sense. "Lets say this" "Lets say that" how about go off of whats going on right now. You think the Brazilian currency is just going to go back up the day you get a new president, man you have no idea about anything in politics.

Brazilians should not get any special treatment.

As ive asked you many times, WHY has CIPSOFT not catered to your poor countries needs? Because it is not logical and its discrimination lowering prices for those less fortunate. Thats to damn bad. You pay what we pay. Equality brother. Look it up.

You say your president will put a new policy, thats not how it works my friend.. it takes more time then you realize. It is your countries job to keep balance on your economy. Which you guys don't do, you guys fight your government, you are at war with your government, and yet you guys wonder why you guys are going under.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
8th June 2018 09:32:28

Quoting Tankerz:
Quoting Deadslinger:
Quoting Tankerz:
Quoting Dancore:

You are wrong.

My dear megabrained friend.

So lets say a new president comes here in Brazil in 4 months , when we have elections. And with his new policy, the brazilian coin comes back to 1-1.5 with the dollar, or lets say, 1BRL - 2 US.

Ok then, now we have to double the pcards price for you, otherwise, we brazilians are going to pay a lot more then you. Thats fair, right?

Hello,

Main currencies in the world
1 - USD
2 - EUR
3 - JPY
4 - GBP

The reason why they are main, cuz they are a lot more stable than your currency. And when you deal with international companies you pay in these currencies. I do have deals with chinese, guess what, I pay in USD even tho I have euros in my country and they have Juanis in China. If Euro goes up against USD, happy me i will have to pay less euros for goods. If Juanis goes up against usd, happy chinese, they will get more for their goods. And vice versa if our currencies go down.

LETS SAY your new president will make 1BRL = 1 USD
You know what will happen? Your international companies won't be able to pay your salary in BRL. They will have to lower it.
LETS SAY your new president will make hyper inflation of BRL and make it 1000 BRL = USD. Trust me, your salary will go up in BRL. So if you get 1000 BRL now, u will get more than 10k for sure. But guess what, p cards price of zezenia will go up in BRL, because that
1000 BRL wont be worth as much as it was.

My point is that main currencies dictates global economics. And as international company gets money in USD/EUR etc, they will want the same value no matter what your currency stands at. I want 1 dollar either its 1000BRL or 1BRL as soon as it worth 1USD I accept it.
1 2 3