1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st September 2018 19:40:59 GM Quillon View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
8th September 2018 02:39:27 (Last edited 8th September 2018 02:42:32)

Resign GM Quillon > create a new GM Character > sign new GM Character.

"Due to limited amount of time GM Quillon had to resign himself from staff member. But we proudly announce a new recruit; GM ....." ~ K-Zodron

Community tricked.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
8th September 2018 02:48:18

Quoting Ht Savage:
Resign GM Quillon > create a new GM Character > sign new GM Character.

"Due to limited amount of time GM Quillon had to resign himself from staff member. But we proudly announce a new recruit; GM ....." ~ K-Zodron

Community tricked.

I had that same idea. :smartass: kkkkkkkk
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
8th September 2018 03:16:39 (Last edited 8th September 2018 03:17:19)

CipSoft is about to buy zezenia.
PS: Not sure what they gonna do, i wish the best.
Davidos Pl
Premium

Elysium
Level 464
Warrior
8th September 2018 11:53:31

Hey. Finally good information (I hope that Kz will confirm information about the continuation of the game). I am waiting for the update and Event x2 ... at least ^^ for this time of ignorance what next with the Zezenia Online project. I am ready to start to follow the adventure of Zezenia Online.:D:D:D:D:Dtranslate google^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Expando.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
8th September 2018 20:27:55

after the quillon delete 1/3 of the population of the zezenia now it resigns? ...
Then remove the banishes given by quillon ...
Staying banned only by botters.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
8th September 2018 21:41:32

Quoting Deathzs:
after the quillon delete 1/3 of the population of the zezenia now it resigns? ...

100% of his deleted account for sharing or account traded were okey also botting..

His main problem is idiots short bans and involve in war like do teleport to luis sainzz for interview about his account in middle of fight.. >.<
Ban people for make safe hunt luring mobs or use antilocate with makers... stupids thinks..

Quillon ploxxx
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
8th September 2018 21:55:30 (Last edited 8th September 2018 22:15:38)

:D
Knauz
Player

Pharos
Level 103
Warrior
9th September 2018 22:37:14

Agreed, id love a premium lol.
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
10th September 2018 12:36:26

im still waiting and good to hear the news but its soon time to react open new serv or merge so we can start play
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
11th September 2018 00:17:07

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Deathzs:

100% of his deleted account for sharing or account traded were okey also botting..

His main problem is idiots short bans and involve in war like do teleport to luis sainzz for interview about his account in middle of fight.. >.<
Ban people for make safe hunt luring mobs or use antilocate with makers... stupids thinks..

Quillon ploxxx

Agreed, 95% of his bans where from account buyers and botters . 3% was irrational bans like namelocks that didn't harm or offened anyone . 2% the bans where weird and misjudgement.

(the bans for anti locate with makers is 100% accusation)
1 2 3 4
Last »