« First
3 4 5 6
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
21st September 2018 19:40:59 GM Quillon View post »
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
21st September 2018 08:48:00

stop talking about "reset" the only news we goin to get today is the fact that in 2 weeks they let us know what they decide
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st September 2018 11:46:38

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
Funny to see people who went retired or were lazy to exp after 200lvl vouchin for the reset, u was left out of the cart and that was ur own choise. If theres gonna be a reset i doubt many of us who r waiting to continue on our hard worked chars wouldnt even open zezenia if reset was the case.

Edit: gotta add this important note about resets, once it hapens.. it will hapen again later. So basically waste of time.

-Beekz

"Hard Worked Chars" :D:D:D:D:D
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
21st September 2018 14:16:52

Quoting Ht Savage:
Funny to see people who went retired or were lazy to exp after 200lvl vouchin for the reset, u was left out of the cart and that was ur own choise. If theres gonna be a reset i doubt many of us who r waiting to continue on our hard worked chars wouldnt even open zezenia if reset was the case.

Edit: gotta add this important note about resets, once it hapens.. it will hapen again later. So basically waste of time.

-Beekz

"Hard Worked Chars" :D:D:D:D:D

Oh boy, such a hard work to fix the script.

Btw, why those Ely guys keep saying about the PvP servers, Just reset and merge the Everath and Pharos and then we still have Ely$ium players, and the reset
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st September 2018 14:22:35 (Last edited 21st September 2018 14:24:50)

@HT Savage, does a botter talk to a manual player? lame. xD

Edit: holy shit i actually realized now that in ur expectations everyone bots, thats basic life for you it seems. not all of us bot. why would one even bother running a bot? id rather not play the game at all if its not me playing it. common sense again.

-Beekz
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st September 2018 15:08:05 (Last edited 21st September 2018 15:11:07)

@HT Savage, does a botter talk to a manual player? lame. xD

Edit: holy shit i actually realized now that in ur expectations everyone bots, thats basic life for you it seems. not all of us bot. why would one even bother running a bot? id rather not play the game at all if its not me playing it. common sense again.

-Beekz

That escalated quickly:smartass: Never once did I mention you being a botter, neither can you proof your accusations. I've never played with you, You haven't played with me yet you seem to know everything.

You're talking about your "hard worked char" like 276 is hard to get... Especially in a non-pvp world thats no hard work at all.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st September 2018 15:21:55 (Last edited 21st September 2018 15:25:20)

:D try making your characters exp divided into 3, check again.. ure about the same level then i am. but for example my friend Anmael, spent countless hours hunting just to meet a complete loss? i doubt thats something he was aiming for.

'Hard worked chars' yeye i actually did more then you did and this is not close to my only char. it could be seen in your 'life thread' lmao botting Nocturne's like a boss ehh? Not to mention you were stupid enough to run the bot live @twitch.tv :smartass:

Edit: Why would you want a reset? because you gave up and the enemy got upper hand? so silly. hope u remain r*****d forever.

-Beekz
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
21st September 2018 15:37:06 (Last edited 21st September 2018 15:37:24)

:D try making your characters exp divided into 3, check again.. ure about the same level then i am. but for example my friend Anmael, spent countless hours hunting just to meet a complete loss? i doubt thats something he was aiming for.

'Hard worked chars' yeye i actually did more then you did and this is not close to my only char. it could be seen in your 'life thread' lmao botting Nocturne's like a boss ehh? Not to mention you were stupid enough to run the bot live @twitch.tv :smartass:

-Beekz

You did more than I did:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are funny, I give you that. Make sure to not hang yourself when you lose your precious account mate. The countless of hours you spent for NOTHING.
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
21st September 2018 15:43:53

hope dies last, but hopeless stays forever! come on GM let us know that we need to wait another 2 weeks please \0/
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
21st September 2018 16:47:39 (Last edited 21st September 2018 16:49:37)

I must say @Beekz, that I personally have asked many people level 300+ on Elysium if they would play if a reset happened, and everyone would. So not meaning to be rude or bud my nose into your business here but who other then yourself wouldn't even bother to open Zezenia if a reset happen? Once again I am in no way trying to bash you here, it's straight up only cause I did ask at least 15 active people (or was active before all this mumbojumbo). There are many people that would play if a reset happened and many people would probably start again as well that retired before a mention of the gaming being closed, but over all a reset would truly benefit this game. Would take a loss in some players (You being one of them) but would gain more then lose, and in a business you need to lose in order to gain, we all know that.
Fofiz
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
21st September 2018 19:26:29 (Last edited 21st September 2018 19:29:08)

Quoting Ht Savage:

-Beekz

You did more than I did:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are funny, I give you that. Make sure to not hang yourself when you lose your precious account mate. The countless of hours you spent for NOTHING.

It's true my friend
currently these guys like to accuse and talk about third parties.
In the very near future they may fall exactly in the direction they are spitting

Maka Hugs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Why would you want a reset? because you gave up and the enemy got upper hand? so silly. hope u remain r*****d forever.

-Beekz

When you spit on someone do not forget to remove the mirror from your front.

I've been observing you, the times you like reflectors. :smartass:
« First
3 4 5 6