Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
25th October 2018 14:41:55

what will happen with pharos?

i want to play but wont play if my char will simple get deleted lol

is there any options to transfer to elysium?

i have rare items on this character and i dont want to play on elysium without them
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
25th October 2018 20:02:10

@kattegat, play new server with my team, i know you was kinda playing with us last time we played...

Ryan~
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
26th October 2018 20:18:29

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
@kattegat, play new server with my team, i know you was kinda playing with us last time we played...

Ryan~

i dont want to play everything from start and be in pvp, i have league of legends for pvp xD
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
26th October 2018 20:19:19

for staff, i, as a premium customer (buying premium cards with real cash) DEMAND an answer what will happen to my server, i see you are active on forum and you are just negleting my post
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
26th October 2018 21:16:28

Quoting Kattegat:
for staff, i, as a premium customer (buying premium cards with real cash) DEMAND an answer what will happen to my server, i see you are active on forum and you are just negleting my post
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
26th October 2018 21:19:18

i asked this 55 min ago, staff replied to some other thread 34min ago, meaning they cleary dont want to answer their customers, nice new owner and nice new staff, same as before

if on other hand i asked something like this: yo guys i need premium on pharos can you help me i have some problem with buying?, i would get instantly replied, but as i alredy bought cards and i dont need help with that manner, my question is just invalid and nobody gives a fuck

so good job you lost one more player due to your negative attidue towards customers

bye