28th October 2018 13:27:28 Administration View post »
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
28th October 2018 14:15:43

Quoting Ulkun:
So why the hell are you guys here? Leave.

You in the other hand are literally on forums first time only cuz you can't play.
You clearly have no idea who the hell I am lmao. I been here the whole time buddy.

Who are you? Ronnie fucking Pickering?
HAHAHAHA
Ulkun
Player

Elysium
Level 131
Mage
28th October 2018 14:16:36 (Last edited 28th October 2018 14:22:21)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ^
That made me spit coffee out everywhere. LOLOLOLOL

p.s. thanks thraal >:(
cleaning all this crap up now thanks to you. Almost got it on my computer. >:(
lolololol

But my Dad caught me, ill stop posting now since I should be able to play soon. No need to post. xD
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
28th October 2018 14:33:05

you are ''funny guy wannabe'' version of beekz TEH magician seems like..

im crying cause this game isnt online xD.. in fact im working on music in studio and checking forums to relax my ears from hours and hours of mastering session and seing guys like you and beekz makes me sick

''hehehehe new owner welcome home buddy, its your game now and you are my boss, do with me as you please!''

''i will make sure nobody of forum (oldschool players who play this game over 10 years) players distrubs you in your beautiful life! we would be GREAT friends together my owner!''

''hehehheeheeh tell them Quillon!! you guys will all get banned if you dont listen to your master Quillon :P, get a life kids and respect your boss, this should be community full of love and i am first to spread it all over! PEACE to everyone I love you all even tho you make me laugh with your pathetic posts :P''

''Dont be like that! Its not Quillons fault I AM SURE he is busy with real life problems GIVE HIM SOME BREAK GUYS!!!! be patient! patience wins! i am sure we will all be able to play this game very soon and we will be one big happy family guided by our parrents Quillon and Veeti! ehehehehehe how cute this sounds? :P :P :P :P''

now back to music.. xD
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 14:37:29 (Last edited 28th October 2018 14:39:14)

Quoting Kattegat:

im crying cause this game isnt online xD.. in fact im working on music in studio and checking forums to relax my ears from hours and hours of mastering session and seing guys like you and beekz makes me sick

''hehehehe new owner welcome home buddy, its your game now and you are my boss, do with me as you please!''

''i will make sure nobody of forum (oldschool players who play this game over 10 years) players distrubs you in your beautiful life! we would be GREAT friends together my owner!''

''hehehheeheeh tell them Quillon!! you guys will all get banned if you dont listen to your master Quillon :P, get a life kids and respect your boss, this should be community full of love and i am first to spread it all over! PEACE to everyone I love you all even tho you make me laugh with your pathetic posts :P''

''Dont be like that! Its not Quillons fault I AM SURE he is busy with real life problems GIVE HIM SOME BREAK GUYS!!!! be patient! patience wins! i am sure we will all be able to play this game very soon and we will be one big happy family guided by our parrents Quillon and Veeti! ehehehehehe how cute this sounds? :P :P :P :P''

now back to music.. xD

Good, stay listening to music if it helps, by all means.

It makes you sick to see people post positive things? God you really must be sick.
Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
28th October 2018 14:38:58

Quoting Barakas:
Quoting Kattegat:

now back to music.. xD

Good, stay listening to music if it helps, by all means.

and who are you? another one from family THE?
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 14:40:02 (Last edited 28th October 2018 14:41:57)

lmao, ur only insulting beekz, not me buddy.

8)

Sorry positive feedback is on these forums, sorry people try being positive. People like you are a reason these forums are flooded with trash remarks against the staff and against the game itself. Yet I am the funny guy.

You should be a comedian. Totally throw your music out the window and be a comedian. :P
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th October 2018 14:41:15 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:42:35)

Godbye
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
28th October 2018 14:42:32 (Last edited 28th October 2018 14:45:34)

Quoting Barakas:
lmao, ur only insulting beekz, not me buddy.

8)

i am not insulting anyone i am stating facts that you are making zezenia sick with your ''grown up'' attidue and its so cringey to watch on forums of such game where hate dominates

you edit your post so: positive feedback is not what you are giving, you are stating cringey facts nobody serious will take seriously but in fact will look at it only as a ''good person wannabe licking gms ass guy''

positive feedback would look like:
just wait and it will be online xD.. u are used to this by zezenia staff

and not like:
fake positivie aka your aka good guy aka wannabe:
dont worry guys i am sure we will all play this!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P >:(>:(<3>:(<3<3<3:D>:(:D<3<3:)
just wait a bit and everything will be okay everything will come to its place!!!!!!!!!! :/>:(;);)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th October 2018 14:45:33 (Last edited 28th October 2018 14:49:24)

Re-read what you just said.

I am not the one hating. You are.
You say I am making zezenia Sick with my "Grown up" attitude? And apparently on such a game where hate dominates?

Yet look who is hating buddy. You are. All cause of a positive post. You go negative and start hating.
Who cares to see people trying to be positive on a forum that is AS YOU SAID, flooded with HATE.
God for bid any newcomers see all this. Scared away from people like you.

Sorry It may seem I am kissing ass. Just as you are sick of seeing it, I am sick of seeing people cry and complain. So I will come with my "Grown Up" attitude, someone has to keep these kids in check.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
28th October 2018 14:47:48 (Last edited 12th November 2018 11:42:40)

1 2 3 4