« First
10 11 12
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
28th October 2018 15:47:09 Administration View post »
28th October 2018 17:23:07 GM Eden View post »
Muncieman
Player

Elysium
Level 244
Warrior
30th October 2018 07:34:17

Helped a friend kill bush terrors last night and he was lvl 83 and couldnt solo more than 1. It was funny as crap to have a semi challenge at lvl 241 on bush terrors. Ty Eden and/or Veeti. Not sure if you are the same yet lol. So I love the debuffs. Especially the massive att that nearly kills me with one combo from bush terrors. It and there normal combo took over 3k health from me in one shot lol. Thks for the challenge administration. Also Quillon since you have help now can you and Ian get back to updating zezenium there is tons of new content now and no fansite.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
30th October 2018 13:41:46 (Last edited 30th October 2018 13:42:03)

Quoting Administration:

- power of all offensive spells has been decreased by 15 percentage points (pp). By finishing one of the newly released quests, player will be allowed to increase offensive spells power by 25 percentage points (5 missions each guarantees additional 5 pp)

I think i found a bug, can a gm contact me on pharos, thx!
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
30th October 2018 16:30:48

- added new kind of items - poisonous items, the possession of which in large quantities will disrupt healing spells

This is a decent Anti-Bot feature buttttttttttttt................... Either you need to exclude them from tasks or Increase the number to be held. Really annoying to do a task and the ITEM to hinder you...................................... With it hindering people, MOST will just drop it and will be harder to buy from the market.
Soper
Player

Elysium
Level 125
Ranger
30th October 2018 18:03:50

Quoting Belgra:

@Deathloss
Deathloss recovery is one of the features that keep me continue playing this game, as you can check my deathlog with ridiculous death caused by bad internet. And I will probably follow Barakas advice if this continues as is. My suggestion is to have an additional/expensive payment to fully recovery skill (and/or exp). Skills are the main problems, skill advance are time gated, there is nothing I can to skill faster, experience isn't a big problem as I can invest more time in the game to get it back, but skills don't work this way. Fully recovering skills would be a good balance point

I 100% agree. My buddy at lvl 130 lost the equivalent of 36 training hours. That's ridiculous.
« First
10 11 12