29th October 2018 17:46:34 GM Eden View post »
29th October 2018 18:01:42 GM Eden View post »
29th October 2018 20:48:13 Administration View post »
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
31st October 2018 00:52:33 (Last edited 31st October 2018 00:53:34)

Quoting Ht Savage:
I really think you should consider taking in 2x skill reward from tasks if you will do 2x exp, since you cant outscale mages as a warrior/ranger.. Mages will get sooo far ahead till a point its just gonna be a mage only server..

Agreed. 1x skill is too low. It has to be 1,5x skills, imo. But no way it should be 1x
Quoting Thraal:
Quoting Ht Savage:
I really think you should consider taking in 2x skill reward from tasks if you will do 2x exp, since you cant outscale mages as a warrior/ranger.. Mages will get sooo far ahead till a point its just gonna be a mage only server..

I agree with that, this game is already heavily favoured for a mage. It needs to be 2x skills.

I hope the potions on the premium shop are disabled as well.

Premium shop potions will be disabled.

I hope skills end up being 1.5x. 1x is way too low, 2x is way too high.
Senta Amanda
Player

Pharos
Level 652
Mage
31st October 2018 02:44:58

Quoting Ht Savage:

I agree, please considerer that!
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
31st October 2018 02:52:45

Quoting Archerxs:
Quoting Ht Savage:

I agree, please considerer that!

Also agree

Ryan~
Nolaike
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
31st October 2018 13:15:57

Quoting GM Eden:
Hi!

I was about to make a thread about this, but this thread will do as well! We're letting you guys vote between the rates.

So, the question is: Would you guys prefer 2x or 3x?

Please cast your vote!

Eden.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm searching for the new zezenia and its way of playing, and I confess that I'm surprised it's not the same zezenia as before, even if the new server is 3x, it's much harder, there's no more afk bott, it dies for monsters no one will risk now, the new automatic bottling system is also excellent there are poison items to reduce your cure if you are cacando so can have in the bag 26 poison items in your bag or your cure will be disabled, I like zezenia is walking to a new journey, logically some things I did not like to observe because I am now level 192 Warlock and I can not test bosses yet but they told me that this Ultra Hard and that is not good, now a simple hunt of yeti in my level is not so easy even being 3x It is not the same zezenia this Hard Mode Game.
I hope they can make the Staff adjustments.
Good Work Staff Zezenia :P

Hugs Makavelly :smartass:
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
31st October 2018 14:27:11 (Last edited 31st October 2018 14:27:58)

Quoting Deathzs:
I am now level 192 Warlock and I can not test bosses yet but they told me that this Ultra Hard

When things get Ultra Hard! :O

Use Goku Hair & Ultra Instinct 8)

« First
9 10 11