Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
22nd April 2019 17:50:15

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Waldemaro:
you have luxuriant imagination , :P .

Him on his 248 Paladin and me on 400 warlock nearly completed the full quest.. It takes time and patience yes, but hard? No.

Also take in mind that we hit eachother while playing so on elysium you should have no problems at all.

Hit him with what? Advanced Soulfire, Cross ANnih? most/all of a warlocks spells are all single target....
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
22nd April 2019 18:23:31

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Waldemaro:

Him on his 248 Paladin and me on 400 warlock nearly completed the full quest.. It takes time and patience yes, but hard? No.

Also take in mind that we hit eachother while playing so on elysium you should have no problems at all.

Hit him with what? Advanced Soulfire, Cross ANnih? most/all of a warlocks spells are all single target....

At my level thats an additional 600+- dmg every 2 seconds:smartass:
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
22nd April 2019 18:44:19

This is an easy quest with 1 or 2 shamans . just use your brains and position shamans well :)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd April 2019 22:29:52

Quoting Waldemaro:

I did it with 270 paladin blocking and me on my pyro... To get paladin in on the first stairs i relogged on my 122 lvl shaman to heal him from the other side safe spot and he did the clearing until it was good enough for him to heal by himself and i relogged back on my pyro... After that its just very easy.

Mind that i hit my blocker so we had to do it wall hugging style, you should have no problems like that in non-pvp server.

Sure it takes longer time and paladin has to double heal waste flasks like a lot than with a team but you don't have to wait days or weeks to get a team of 100+ shaman and 200+ pyro online with you to do this easy quest.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:31:23

Just get the highest barb in this game to rush ur seals. Anti-para potion and he can blindrush all day.
1 2