The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
31st October 2018 06:50:00 (Last edited 31st October 2018 06:51:40)

Hopefully we all have some fun, once again.

Good luck, everyone!

P.S.: much respect for Dark Side for giving us very fun battles in the past! Memorable enemies!
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
31st October 2018 12:17:38

I hope you respect the new players and do not give power abuse that ends the game

Do you want a war? have war but respect who did not come for the guerrilla but for a community in which there is pvp

remembering that who ended up with the other servers was this community nut that created char maker to kill new players. do this and the server will finish again in 2 years at the most
Old Logan
Player

Pharos
Level 134
Warrior
31st October 2018 12:38:25

Quoting Lumbridge:
I hope you respect the new players and do not give power abuse that ends the game

Do you want a war? have war but respect who did not come for the guerrilla but for a community in which there is pvp

remembering that who ended up with the other servers was this community nut that created char maker to kill new players. do this and the server will finish again in 2 years at the most

Only the truth!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
31st October 2018 13:02:47

I am, are you?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
31st October 2018 13:04:22

solado nao fala .
Come back for another try I see Daniel huehue . Goodluck friend
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
31st October 2018 18:30:42

Quoting Ht Savage:
I am, are you?

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Haha Nice one, didnt remember about that. 1. Atleaat I stayed and fought you, unlike you who logged out when you were teamhunting with your brother, even tho I was alone :p
Thats what Im up for: fights. Cant wait for open battles!