Level 178
Ranger
8th November 2018 19:51:06

Quoting Troyano:
Why dont answer the post savage instead talk with ryan? ..:smartass:

I can answer you my dear friend

Reason why they wont do war system:

1)they only fight when they are lvl 400+ vs 200+
2)they rather avoid fights with us at any cost right now and target neutral players such a ryan
3)they waiting to doble us in numbers to fight

It is ok i proved my point they are not good at all unless they have numbers or huge lvl differents

They are probably the weakest team on zezenia they couldnt be any team on a fair fight meaning with same lvls. You can see what is happening in novus we are winning every fight. Sweedish team also beating them on every fight.

Anyways im having fun guys dont worry we wont power abuse like you did in pharos we will accept payments we want zezenia to grow not like you who rather pharos to die before letting us pay out of war.

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!!
Karkkila
Player

Pharos
Level 34
Ranger
8th November 2018 20:03:50

Quoting John Rabbe:
Quoting Troyano:

2)they rather avoid fights with us at any cost right now and target neutral players such a ryan

It is ok i proved my point they are not good at all unless they have numbers or huge lvl differents

They are probably the weakest team on zezenia they couldnt be any team on a fair fight meaning with same lvls. You can see what is happening in novus we are winning every fight. Sweedish team also beating them on every fight.

Anyways im having fun guys dont worry we wont power abuse like you did in pharos we will accept payments we want zezenia to grow not like you who rather pharos to die before letting us pay out of war.

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!!

you forgot to say that whole pringles guild uses bot - both gathering and cavebot
they are botting their chars so they can fight later and brag about being the best in game and server dominado
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
8th November 2018 20:06:52

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Unfortunately the majority of my team i brought here already quit due to actions of guilds like pringles and also things that have not changed on staffs end, deleting posts, wrongful banishment ect. I see the server already dying and we decided not to really waste anymore time on here, we gave it one last chance but zezenia is not a game that can survive in the long run, its more of a seasonal game, that should have regularly reset servers that people play Anyway theres a few of us that are maybe almost high enough to fight in war system if you want us to join up in the guild. Msg me ingame.

Ryan~

Cryan, back at it again with the many tears..:smartass:

Autism melvin back at it again destroying the game he loves to play 24/7 so that he can cry again when its dead and no one plays.

Ryan~

Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby you would be able to play a PVP server properly, but some things never change.. You get killed once or twice and the mass reports were sent, you'll start insulting everyone and flame 24/7.

I just think PVP isn't the right server for you mate.

We were pvping with the brs every chance we got, pvp is fine, power abuse isn't when the only neutral english speaking guild thats growing the community is being targeted by all war teams thats something else anyway, your losing war badly and i'll help them win even more, doesn't matter to me, after this weekend i'll be on classicus. Good job finishing off yet another zezenia server, you autistic fuck.

Ryan~

Hey bodybuilder , do you not expect to die when you tell me you will join swedish , then say you will help us only to say you will help swedish because they have dominado and then die to swedish and ask for help ... you are not dying due to power abuse you are dying because of your mouth. I mean you are a char lover who doesnt pvp so you should of just shut your mouth and leveled freely while we let you . Not forgetting avoyt the time you send me a message saying you are coming to canada to fight me but bringing your gun just incase i stab you .... i mean you should think before you speak .. some things never change . Anyway any of ryans 50 man team who wants to keep playing go ahead and contact my team , we already recruited some cool guys like jake and alex !

Later virgy virggggggg

Yep i sure am a char lover that doesn't fight, nevermind the fact i have fought on more games, servers and over a longer period of time than you ever have, and never turned down a war system unlike you, also the above situation you laid out is completely false. You are mad that i reported people in your team for breaking the rules and thats that. no one likes you and no one outside zezenia even knows who you are, the same cannot be said for me and i'm known on zezenia and many many other games as a war player But i made it very clear to everyone when i started this new server and even before that i was only going to play for fun to to try and grow and promote the game, hence why i was streaming every night i had time to and supporting the game with hundreds of premium cards.

Ryan~
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 948
Warrior
8th November 2018 20:47:48

Quoting John Rabbe:
Quoting Troyano:

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!!

Just face palmed so hard right now ! !
Rabbe for prime minister !
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
9th November 2018 01:28:51 (Last edited 9th November 2018 01:33:56)

My account is 9 years old. The servers have always died really fast. I would reminisce with my close friends about how fun Zezenia was back in the day and how I wish we could play it without it being a complete and utter waste of time. I've never been an icon for this game as I have been for Tibia servers that I really believed in. Pvp is awesome and a huge draw to this game. With how fluid the abilities are and the skill cap with balancing all your cooldowns for various spells. And how aggressively you can push. The game just feels great at the core. It's a shame that people feel the need to fulfill their desires of control onto this game and deliberately ruin other people's experience.

Maybe try playing the game for fun. And not to max out your strength via any means and 'dominate' the server. Unless you really think that throttling the life expectancy of the game is fun, I guess.

Winning a PVP bout is probably the most fun to be had on this game though. But that is not the same as stalking people that are just playing the game. Winning by no-lifing harder, using bots, or having dramatic number advantages is not really winning. And sometimes you do wanna SNEAK A MOTHER FUCKER. And that's part of the fun too, but doing it 2x within 30 mins and not letting the person play the game anymore? You need to relax, it's a game. Real life is annoying enough, you're on the internet playing with maybe 100 other people that love the same game as you. Be respectful.

TLDR: Be kind to people. Harassment in the game is not fun for anyone, and if it is for you you need to work on yourself and take a walk outside. PVP bouts where the victor is the team with a better: Leader, coordination, and skill are the ones worth winning. Ganking enemies is fun and part of the game, but doing it repeatedly is rude and bad for the game. Be classy and try to coordinate real battles with even numbers. Besides, that's the only way to see whose best at Zezenia anyways.
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
11th November 2018 15:48:36

Ok the brazilian guild is getting owned by us.

Who is next? Gringos where are you?

Get some balls and fight us with war system!!

Rabbe the big boss
Signed!!
John Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 178
Ranger
12th November 2018 21:38:10

This is how gringos lost badly

Just proving that my team is the strongest team on zezenia with facts 2 war system vs doble our numbers and we still won!!! Like i said in pharos only reason you beat us whats the lvls different but if we have the same lvls we are way better than you even when we are less people...

I aint like you before novus open you talked trash on forum for weeks saying my team is the best we are the shit we won everath and pharos same thing will happen in new server “bla bla bla”

Learn to be humble my friend you only win server when people retired and you stay lvling thats all

I will say it again this is true dominado with facts with frags winning war system not just words like you guys .. PRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!!

Me copias? Oieste? No speaking english? TU PAPA

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
12th November 2018 22:49:19 (Last edited 12th November 2018 22:54:16)

Quoting John Rabbe:

Just proving that my team is the strongest team on zezenia with facts 2 war system vs doble our numbers and we still won!!! Like i said in pharos only reason you beat us whats the lvls different but if we have the same lvls we are way better than you even when we are less people...

I aint like you before novus open you talked trash on forum for weeks saying my team is the best we are the shit we won everath and pharos same thing will happen in new server “bla bla bla”

Learn to be humble my friend you only win server when people retired and you stay lvling thats all

I will say it again this is true dominado with facts with frags winning war system not just words like you guys .. PRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!!

I gotta admit, you guys did beat us quite hard.

Considering the fact that there were like 5 level 30's of your team walking in the middle of mine, blocking us off in small area's, making the pyro's kill them and also targetting the ones that were pk didnt make it easier for us either.. Every area we went you had your low levels check before you guys continued walking.. But thats why we canceled ("Surrender") the guild war. No one can play clean and fair when it comes to zezenian guild wars.

We will just use the good ol' frag system again:smartass:

E: I also forget to mention that we fought you at your terms when your team was at its best while mine wasnt, but in the long run ill be on top.
Whistup
Player

Pharos
Level 95
Warrior
13th November 2018 00:07:56 (Last edited 13th November 2018 00:08:10)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting John Rabbe:

Rabbe the big boss!!
Signed!!!

I gotta admit, you guys did beat us quite hard.

The rest are excusses
1 2