1 2
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 17:13:30 (Last edited 8th November 2018 17:18:30)

Disagree overall. Don't see a point in merging non-pvp and pvp servers. Elysium is the server that kept the game alive for the past year and I don't think should be merged.

About xp rate:
3 server with speed rate, 1 server with 1x rate, what is the 'normal rate'?
Elysium is a slow rate while the other are more likely the normal rate. Increase Elysium exp rate to become once again a normal rate might be good.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
8th November 2018 17:26:29

We have 2 dead servers, obviously something has to be done, your characters on these servers are already lost so it doesnt matter what happens. Give the option to merge or delete the character, thats it.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
8th November 2018 23:10:38 (Last edited 8th November 2018 23:46:52)

Intresting,

To make this fast and as clear as possible i will leave another suggestion to the already given ones.

Merge Everath and Pharos(pvp), make it the same exp rate as Novus as it seems to be working. Give ely players the option to transfer to the new pvp server.

No need to recalculate exp on the merged servers, we all took hits in the past. It cant and wont be fair for everyone but lets look to the future.:)

I think this option would be an good and easy solution for ZeZ.
It also sets up for the future so that Novus could be merged into the existing pvp world without any trouble.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th November 2018 15:11:06 (Last edited 9th November 2018 22:11:44)

Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
9th November 2018 16:20:33

Quoting Silmarllion:
Intresting,

To make this fast and as clear as possible i will leave another suggestion to the already given ones.

Merge Everath and Pharos(pvp), make it the same exp rate as Novus as it seems to be working. Give ely players the option to transfer to the new pvp server.

No need to recalculate exp on the merged servers, we all took hits in the past. It cant and wont be fair for everyone but lets look to the future.:)

I think this option would be an good and easy solution for ZeZ.
It also sets up for the future so that Novus could be merged into the existing pvp world without any trouble.

I completely disagree Novus should be merged to anything in the future though. It should stay untouched as it is.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
9th November 2018 16:26:33 (Last edited 9th November 2018 16:37:41)

Quoting Exile:

I completely disagree Novus should be merged to anything in the future though. It should stay untouched as it is.

Il quote bieber on this,

what do you mean?

What do you disagree to? You want Novus untouched now? i get that, but it will become the next "pharos" and everath eventually, why not prepare the best way we can?

People are busy playing Novus right now but what did we learn from the past, creating new worlds to create hype never lasts in the long run, this is a solution where you can have a more or less active pvp server going forward rather than 10 dead servers.

Elysium Online 38 <- player rate went down so some Ely players do prefer pvp = )
Everath Online 1
Novus Online 130
Pharos Online 1
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
9th November 2018 16:37:59 (Last edited 9th November 2018 16:39:33)

Quoting Silmarllion:
Quoting Exile:

Il quote bieber on this,

what do you mean?

What do you disagree to? You want Novus untouched now? i get that, but it will become the next "pharos" and everath eventually, why not prepare the best way we can?

People are busy playing Novus right now but what did we learn from the past, creating new worlds to create hype never lasts in the long run, this is a solution where you can have a more or less active pvp server going forward rather than 10 dead servers.

When it dies, it will die, and merge wont help, it will stay empty anyway... Better enjoy while it lasts, then after its dead we see what happens.
We have a fixed playerbase, and if they decide to stop, nothing will solve, unless maybe new server? Then we will keep having new servers everytime hahaha
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
9th November 2018 16:39:43 (Last edited 9th November 2018 16:46:43)

Quoting Exile:

When it dies, it will die, and merge wont help, it will stay empty anyway... Better enjoy while it lasts, then after its dead we see what happens

This is exacly my point, we have seen this already. We know what will happen :) but you didnt read what i said, clearly.
With my suggestion it means we already have a solution.
This is a solid base for a future with new players, not only the existing community.
I wont battle you on this thread if you cant explain WHY you disagree to something.
1 2