1 2
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 21:12:27

No, moving bodies around is not fun.

And as you stated, you are not preventing bots.

"guy can be next to pc wathinc(sic) movies and when he need to move bodies to an area he will just manully(sic) play for 1min and continue to bot after that.."
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
8th November 2018 21:19:42

Quoting Belgra:
No, moving bodies around is not fun.

And as you stated, you are not preventing bots.

"guy can be next to pc wathinc(sic) movies and when he need to move bodies to an area he will just manully(sic) play for 1min and continue to bot after that.."

i stated that for CURRENT ANTI-BOT ISLAND, not for my mechanics
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 21:30:42

Don't you see that it is essentially the same?
Benchfour
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Mage
8th November 2018 21:48:44

Quoting Belgra:
Don't you see that it is essentially the same?

how is it the same if you MANUALLY have to play all the time vs MANUALLY PLAYING FOR 1 MIN?
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
8th November 2018 22:09:51

Quoting Alen Ashs:
how is it the same if you MANUALLY have to play all the time vs MANUALLY PLAYING FOR 1 MIN?

Are you saying it will be blocked paths everywhere? I will need to open 150 paths to get to Birlusk? And all maps will need a remake? 5 years to implement this?
How is moving some bodies to open a path making you need to manually play all the time?

Quoting Alen Ashs:
(anti-bot island works something like this where you pull lever and path opens) (but to implement that to regular spawns, you have to throw bodies of dead creatures and then pull lever - simple)

You stated on the original post that it is something like island anti-bot system. Now it is completely different? >:(
1 2