Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
17th November 2018 17:02:21

Is there any marketing strategies being implemented or any social teamssssss. Clearly something is lacking, and its not the game
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
17th November 2018 18:14:27

it is the game, we had 180 plus at one point on the server, its less than 100 soon for a reason, these people already knew about the game... they quit because the game is not enjoyable for a lot of people. its that simple.

Ryan~
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th November 2018 19:15:07

Quoting Anarcho Capitalist:
it is the game, we had 180 plus at one point on the server, its less than 100 soon for a reason, these people already knew about the game... they quit because the game is not enjoyable for a lot of people. its that simple.

Ryan~

Dude stop crying you died 3 Times and quit.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
17th November 2018 19:17:04 (Last edited 17th November 2018 19:17:22)

Ryan~

It is true. A LOT of people already know about Zezenia, it isnt solely about marketing. It is simply because most ppl do not enjoy playing it.
Pogmage
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
17th November 2018 19:18:35 (Last edited 17th November 2018 19:19:23)

What is there to enjoy when u get lvl 100 following 7 other guys and making tons of xp while jerking of ? The game is easy as hell so you dont get that sense of rewardability by lvling or dropping rare itens.

Decrease gold task reward and cap party xp bonus at 20% total.

Make a global msg like that one from event telling when a player is banned for botting so everybody online knows is not worth using bot. Go after the main characters of the botters.
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
17th November 2018 19:26:29

Quoting Sharkbait:
Is there any marketing strategies being implemented or any social teamssssss. Clearly something is lacking, and its not the game

Im not sure they want or should share stratigies with us but yes it would be nice to know somewhat the plan.

Ryan~

Thats normal for all games, not everyone likes it. Its hype in the beginning. Some are just around for a short while and come back later on.
Zezenia staff should focus on the current game state, make sure to balance, fix bugs etc. and start marketing as soon as the game is solid.
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
18th November 2018 20:44:51

The last 2 times i played this game I literally just went to the website totally randomly and saw a new server had just started or was going to soon. I've never seen anything about the game besides random luck chance of my nostalgia. And i assume its similar for others, or they never randomly look at the site like me