1 2
Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
22nd November 2018 15:56:11 (Last edited 22nd November 2018 16:00:17)

Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
22nd November 2018 16:00:00

Quoting Huligan:
Problem is not the exp rate or party hunting, both are perfect. The main problem is the low exp loss on lower levels or maybe over all. Imagen if it was higher both funnier war and lower levels.

All know 1x Zezenia didnt really work, stage server NEVER work on any game. People need to see the real problems, Zezenia is a game with low frags and an unplayable blackskull and people can run back to fights all the time in dead end citys.

Quoting Baltas:
Frag limits and current black skull is annoying.

One more idea which came to my mind is. 3 frags per day for black skull can stay. But black skull could work like this:
Once a player reaches black skull his pvp damage decreses by 20% and his healing decreses by 20%. Once a player gets black skull he will have like 10 frags for ban instead of 3 more.

There would be a big disadvantage for a black skull. But he would still be able to fight. Or at least finishig a fight itsead of dipping instantly. I believe people would still pay black skulls, but fights would last longer.

guys, look this thread about the current black skull system: https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17937

And about current death losses, I think it don't need to change, but i think reducing the rate from 2x to 1x after level 150 will be good, and change the current party exp too, about this, the max boost on the exp in party huntings, don't need to be more than 60%
1 2