29th November 2018 18:40:49 GM Quillon View post »
30th November 2018 12:12:12 GM Quillon View post »
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
30th November 2018 12:06:56

I'm talking about class fantasy, a Last Hope spell to rescue a fellow should only be used on party members.

Of course you can change the spell name and text to better align with the currently spell mechanics. Change name to Corpse Swap, remove fellow and rescue from text and we're done. I don't feel it in paladin's fantasy, but is better.
GM Quillon
Game Master

30th November 2018 12:12:12

Name and spell description will be changed.

Quillon
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
30th November 2018 14:41:29

Quoting Belgra:
Last Hope spell text says it "rescue a fellow". Why is anyone not in your party or guild considered a fellow?
It should only works on party members or update spell name and text. My enemy is not my fellow.

A paladin Last Hope -fantasy rpg context- should never be used to kill anyone, but a friendly spell to save.

As it is now, for me, it is destructive behaviour/abuse of bugs/game weakness

i think the same, leave those botters/character buyers talking alone, hope the staff think the same than us.
Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
30th November 2018 14:42:02

Quoting GM Quillon:
Name and spell description will be changed.

Quillon

thanks.
Krachtig Ethernal
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
30th November 2018 15:02:57

Quoting Belgra:
I'm talking about class fantasy, a Last Hope spell to rescue a fellow should only be used on party members.

Of course you can change the spell name and text to better align with the currently spell mechanics. Change name to Corpse Swap, remove fellow and rescue from text and we're done. I don't feel it in paladin's fantasy, but is better.

This spell is also useful in pvp, both to pull an enemy as a friend, I do not think it should be restricted only to members of the party or guild because of an error that the elysium player committed
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th November 2018 15:57:51 (Last edited 10th December 2018 21:34:35)

Atirador Do Oeste
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Ranger
30th November 2018 19:35:30

Quoting Hoexomega:
Quoting Belgra:

This spell is also useful in pvp, both to pull an enemy as a friend, I do not think it should be restricted only to members of the party or guild because of an error that the elysium player committed

it may be changed only in elysium. besides it has to be changed because "I" talked about it, but how many others already suffered from the same thing and didn't complained? only now there is 4 other rangers near me training on monks...
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
30th November 2018 19:42:24 (Last edited 30th November 2018 19:45:51)

Quoting Hoexomega:

I'm not talking about usefulness. I'm talking about class fantasy and what is written in the spell description. If it was always meant to pull an enemy, the class it belongs and spell description is misleading. And it will be updated :)
1 2 3