Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th November 2018 01:26:32

Hello.

New server Novus have brought some nice battles to Zezenia again, sadly Im really bad on pressing the record button got few nice ones atleast, so here i release a warmovie again and hopefully it will come more videos from me. So if you like it, please hit the Sub button :)

New Zezenia staff really brings hope to the game and i wanna thank GM Eden especially how you meet the community with your words and work. But all other guys shall also have creds, Quillon you aswell but stick too mapping work and scripting.

Please come with feedback! What was good? What was bad? What you wanna see? Thanks too all for watching.
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
30th November 2018 02:55:45 (Last edited 30th November 2018 02:58:30)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
3:17
you are botters

Bolteador
Whistup
Noxuss
Mage lokis
sivis
Blood Hunter
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
30th November 2018 02:57:50

no real pvp here
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
30th November 2018 03:16:07

Quoting Blood Hunter:
no real pvp here

Why dont post with your main char leary? This is good video, x10 more than your
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
30th November 2018 06:06:19 (Last edited 30th November 2018 06:09:38)

Quoting Blood Hunter:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
3:17
you are botters

Bolteador
Whistup
Noxuss
Mage lokis
sivis

No Idea who you are but you are a joke :) Just see what got started because some shitty bans. Post from main account instead? Im tierd of this witch-hunting non sense. @Staff see what you have started.. I even told you this would happend, forum full of shit, for what reason? Think it solved anything? Did it get better or worse? Something good out of it?

@Blood Hunter Thanks for your feedback, I got some for you, man up, grow up, learn to press a button while ready and try to be an better person. #goodluck
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th November 2018 07:06:22

I hate the fact how community and even myself watch zezenia war movies now. Slowing down to 0,25 paying attention to hp bar and searching for a heal bots in every action.
Not sure if it will ever be fixed, but its surely a bad thing that people stopped uploading their zezenia movies. Good free advertising if you ask me.

@movie
I love the first part. Personally I love to sometimes hear short comments from teamspeak, probably even better that u actually added text who said what. Makes it more entertaining.
Bohemiian
Player

Pharos
Level 59
Mage
30th November 2018 18:19:33

Quoting Cazador De Macacos:
Quoting Blood Hunter:
no real pvp here

Why dont post with your main char leary? This is good video, x10 more than your

hey mart, glad to know you liked his video like i did, he showed the video to me before to show to the public, it is really well edited and better than mine haha.

About you saying im the guy above you here, im not, i always told what i think about everything here, dont need of a noob char.
The image what he posted really appers on the video, but if they are using bot or no, just the high staff could say.
XOXO
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
30th November 2018 22:06:02

Dont anderstand even why my enemys are sucha pussys want us to get banned and starting to play dirty black skull trap, logouging out dont fight later if we quit u will sucka dickk rpg like caste wasted a lvl 450 warlock had no fun with it killed some makers when he saw he had a chance good work. leary ur just trash expetet alot more from you,
Galholt
Player

Elysium
Level 38
Mage
1st December 2018 11:55:49

Thats a nice movie bro! Keep it up!

/Wicher