Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Warrior
31st January 2019 18:06:03

Quoting Archerxs:
Hi staff,

What do you think about changing that party experience again? It's horrible that!
what do you think of putting "rarity of items" in monsters, such as a dragon, dropa dragon armor, why not drop 4 types of dragon armor, common, unusual, rare, legendary? at each stage it increases its defense, or gives status, this would make hunting for a long time had a sense, beyond experience, would increase the market of the game as and the urge to hunt

Party +1
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Warrior
31st January 2019 18:06:19

Quoting Chronic Spears:
This game needs rare spawning monsters/bosses, quest like POI and inquisition, and it needs a lvl 999 portal to give higher lvls a reason to keep getting exp. This game is already a giant copy-cat of tibia so why not keep copying lol

+1
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Warrior
31st January 2019 18:06:30

Quoting Braveheart:
1) This game needs new areas, islands, for sure.
2) New monsters, items - of course, with bonuses for all levels
3) Armors,shields,swords etc. not everyone should be able to wear them.
4) Add Quivers to NPC.
5) Make new hard long tasks for high levels players because we have only easy long that's not fair.
6) I'm not demanding, Zeze&Stuff just do the normal quests like POI,INQ,DHQ.
7) You should not get gold out of monsters at a high level.

Places for high levels in my opinion are not needed because this game will turn into TIBIA.Just make new places with new monsters and items with the same exp like 3 to 5 kk/h (I mean h-lvls players)

It's just my opinion, nothing more, it does not have to please everyone.I am waiting for more interesting proposals, bye guys.

+1
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
31st January 2019 22:08:40

Party exp should be alot better.. and the most thing That should be changed if you have the same monster for task.. then let it count for the whole team and not just only for the one with most exp.

They can put quest like poi/inq etc but with 3 active 200+ this wont be cleared at all.
new monsters and area's might be a good idea! But i prefer to see normal hunting places without need to walk 30 min to get there.

Maybe i have to much experience with tibia.. but i think this game need a change from A to Z. But that is alot of Work so 1. I dont think new owner + team want to Work on that. And 2. I dont think the community have that much patience to wait for an update!

I also like to see a way bigger gathering spawns die some things. I dont think its the idea of gamemaster to collect 10 elvish onion and wait minutes for some to respawn. Or walk the whole area for different places.

And at last i would like to hear from departement what are they working on now? Like keep is uptodate
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st February 2019 01:33:46

This game lost around 30 players in last party changes... Thanks to warlockk-non pvp ... Keep listening random guys instead active players...
BOTH proporsals are fine , Would be nice some craft system instead diferents rarity of loots ( something like upgrade items with X chance to break or increase tier ) ... Making items selleables to players again and not everything to npc.

Tier 1 to 2 80% UP 20% Break
Tier 2 to 3 50% UP 50% Break
Tier 3 to 4 20% UP 80% Break

0.5% more def or attack per tier idk , Or random atribute ..
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
1st February 2019 01:56:54

this tier stuff on items will be a HUGE ragequiting for me.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
1st February 2019 15:13:25

Quoting Troyano:
This game lost around 30 players in last party changes... Thanks to warlockk-non pvp ... Keep listening random guys instead active players...
BOTH proporsals are fine , Would be nice some craft system instead diferents rarity of loots ( something like upgrade items with X chance to break or increase tier ) ... Making items selleables to players again and not everything to npc.

How can party exp nerf could make people quit? Maybe those who were fallowing semi afk stopped being semi afk and now doesn't login at all?
Zezenia is very depended by groups of players. We have like 5 groups playing. 5 groups of friends and if 1 quits game seems to die. Then that one team say quillion retire and we will back, change something else and we will continue etc etc.
The real solution is to make the game attractive and get more groups! Because making party boost will maybe get those 10ppl who retired "because of that" but how long they gonna last if that kind of reason makes them quit?
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
1st February 2019 16:05:49

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Troyano:

How can party exp nerf could make people quit? Maybe those who were fallowing semi afk stopped being semi afk and now doesn't login at all?
Zezenia is very depended by groups of players. We have like 5 groups playing. 5 groups of friends and if 1 quits game seems to die. Then that one team say quillion retire and we will back, change something else and we will continue etc etc.
The real solution is to make the game attractive and get more groups! Because making party boost will maybe get those 10ppl who retired "because of that" but how long they gonna last if that kind of reason makes them quit?

I not autistic guy for keep playing hours alone , exp alone , making money alone ,training alone. Its kinda bored. also Teamhunts make more requirements for sneak in a world pvp .. And yes , We leave the game for that.. nobody here wants to do exp alone its BORED..
Atm we are playing Albion and its 100% better than zezenia , In all aspects, Rpg , Pvp , Harcore PVP , everything , So i saying what happened with my team , Not saying something for comeback if they change it.. i think 90% of old players already give a lots of chance to staff..

I think you feels touched because you are stupid as Warlock nonpvp is.. another idiot who complain everything without playing
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
2nd February 2019 00:43:37

"I not autistic"
kkkkkkkkk God
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
3rd February 2019 01:24:03

Quoting Troyano:

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Troyano:

I not autistic guy for keep playing hours alone , exp alone , making money alone ,training alone. Its kinda bored. also Teamhunts make more requirements for sneak in a world pvp .. And yes , We leave the game for that.. nobody here wants to do exp alone its BORED..
Atm we are playing Albion and its 100% better than zezenia , In all aspects, Rpg , Pvp , Harcore PVP , everything , So i saying what happened with my team , Not saying something for comeback if they change it.. i think 90% of old players already give a lots of chance to staff..

I think you feels touched because you are stupid as Warlock nonpvp is.. another idiot who complain everything without playing

You quit only because you're a charlover: lost war = cry cry cry and ragequit.

@Zezenia: Only hope for Zezenia is a Reset on pvp servers, with closure of Pharos and Novus and creation of a new 1x server. I know Staff won't do this, hence why game is dead.
1 2 3