1 2
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
22nd December 2018 06:44:48 (Last edited 22nd December 2018 06:48:38)

So, i've been reading alot here and ingame about the main difference between barbarians and paladins, but let's be quick here.

I know barbarians hit more and spend less; I know paladins heal more and have more hp/dmg mitigation, but how does that impact in the game itself? Why should someone even think about barbarians if they can (boringly) heal their way to the top?

Edit1: Is there a way to "know" when a barbarian can hunt monsters that paladins are already able to hunt with ease?
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
22nd December 2018 09:29:03

Quoting Darudesandstorm:
So, i've been reading alot here and ingame about the main difference between barbarians and paladins, but let's be quick here.

I know barbarians hit more and spend less; I know paladins heal more and have more hp/dmg mitigation, but how does that impact in the game itself? Why should someone even think about barbarians if they can (boringly) heal their way to the top?

Edit1: Is there a way to "know" when a barbarian can hunt monsters that paladins are already able to hunt with ease?

Paladins doesnt seems to heal that much more than barbarians. The damage difference is huge. I already made a new warrior that will be an barbarian cause paladin starts to get really dissapointed
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
22nd December 2018 12:00:54

More mitigation is good, more dmg is better.
As a barbarian you may need to wait a few levels before you can hunt something a paladin is already hunting, but when you get there, barbarian is a lot better.

The healing is roughly the same, barbarian can use health potion to overcome the lower healing and still profit a lot because of of fewer expenses
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
22nd December 2018 13:56:16 (Last edited 22nd December 2018 13:56:49)

Always funny to see paladins talking about barbarians, when they have never played one.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd December 2018 16:49:51

Quoting The Warlockk:
Always funny to see paladins talking about barbarians, when they have never played one.

And Elysium people trying to figure out what class to play cuz they can't use pvp spells.
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
22nd December 2018 17:54:24

Quoting Dancore:

And Elysium people trying to figure out what class to play cuz they can't use pvp spells.

If you have nothing useful to say, just gtfo...
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd December 2018 19:00:22

Quoting Darudesandstorm:
Quoting Dancore:

If you have nothing useful to say, just gtfo...

Don't be so rude. You seem destructive :(
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
22nd December 2018 19:07:18

Quoting Baltas:

I'd rather be somewhat destructive than see my post turn into a pvp/non pvp fight chatwise
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd December 2018 20:03:44

Quoting Darudesandstorm:
Quoting Baltas:

I'd rather be somewhat destructive than see my post turn into a pvp/non pvp fight chatwise

Its impossible to fix vocs on both pvp and n pvp. But right now its kinda good in my opinion. As u said barbs do more dmg and paladins heals more. Why u wanna heal up your way if you can deal up dmg your way?
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
22nd December 2018 20:59:16

Quoting Baltas:

Its impossible to fix vocs on both pvp and n pvp. But right now its kinda good in my opinion. As u said barbs do more dmg and paladins heals more. Why u wanna heal up your way if you can deal up dmg your way?

That's the point, you can't dmg ur way up to the top as consistant as a paladin heals their way to the top, cuz you'll simply die on certain scenarios... I want to know how this impact the experience itself
1 2