The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
2nd January 2019 18:23:34 (Last edited 2nd January 2019 18:27:01)

Happy new year, everyone.

It sucks to see that Novus server has died out already, all due to Staff's announcement on the merge of Everath and Pharos.

Way to kill a new server!

The problem is that Everath and Pharos are high rate servers, we know how they end up: dead. Too easy to progress, specially now with Zezenia infested with bots.

That being said, I feel like it's no longer worth playing Zezenia, since there is no security at all when it comes to stability. I planned myself to play 100% on a new server, all from scratch, in a scenario of 6 to 24 months, but now, from all of a sudden, OT servers AKA high rate servers come back again for some reason.

Oh well. Be happy, everyone! I hope the new merge ends up being fun for everyone, although I know that it won't last long!

This is my humble feedback for the Staff, specially for GMs Shadow and GM Eden - probably the best GMs Zezenia has had in a long while.

Cheers!
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
2nd January 2019 18:35:24

xD!!!!! Happy new year.
Cazador De Macacos
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
2nd January 2019 20:28:58

Quoting The Warlockk:
Happy new year, everyone.

It sucks to see that Novus server has died out already, all due to Staff's announcement on the merge of Everath and Pharos.

Way to kill a new server!

The problem is that Everath and Pharos are high rate servers, we know how they end up: dead. Too easy to progress, specially now with Zezenia infested with bots.

That being said, I feel like it's no longer worth playing Zezenia, since there is no security at all when it comes to stability. I planned myself to play 100% on a new server, all from scratch, in a scenario of 6 to 24 months, but now, from all of a sudden, OT servers AKA high rate servers come back again for some reason.

Oh well. Be happy, everyone! I hope the new merge ends up being fun for everyone, although I know that it won't last long!

This is my humble feedback for the Staff, specially for GMs Shadow and GM Eden - probably the best GMs Zezenia has had in a long while.

Cheers!

Its just because ppl liked Fast rated servers than real one focus in fight and fun not wasting a lot of rl time for simple 10 minuts battles - sneaks( i dont know why you thinks platon were better than Pharos ( best server in zezenia but problems with botters without activity of staff in those moments )) .When novus came a dead server? when Some teams quit after nerf on buff party, The only way to get some " fast exp " expending rl cash because always waste but staff decided make it harden or better for pyromancers solo exp again.. idk .. ppl who make those servers stable like fight no rpg.. so its simple why its dead..
Leskke
Player

Platon
Level 37
Mage
3rd January 2019 19:00:49

Dead Game because the staff doesnt take it as a bussiness they dont care about the game!