1 2
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
13th January 2019 04:29:30 (Last edited 13th January 2019 04:31:26)

Quoting Rick Astley:
Whats the best party setup for boss hunting? Do you need several classes to properly kill it?
And whats the best class to solo em? :D

Paladin+shaman"same lvl"+shooter"either high ranger or mage" is the best combo for any boss.

EDIT: preferable a mage since the can output more dps and on stack.
Rick Astley
Player

Pharos
Level 80
Warrior
14th January 2019 02:20:35

Quoting Rage:
Quoting Rick Astley:
Whats the best party setup for boss hunting? Do you need several classes to properly kill it?
And whats the best class to solo em? :D

Paladin+shaman"same lvl"+shooter"either high ranger or mage" is the best combo for any boss.

EDIT: preferable a mage since the can output more dps and on stack.

Nice, sums up almost everything. But about the solo part, what do you say?
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
14th January 2019 13:01:41

You need to test it honestly. as long as you can out heal the damage. Your good, also keep into account that even though you can do a boss on normal terms. You might not be able to so the ENRAGED boss that will appear once in awhile. Best way to see if you can do a boss is bring a shaman with you and try to do the boss with out them healing you. I can come up with a lvl range for you in the next few days. Since bosses have changed, it is hard to say what the real lvl solo requirement is now.
Rick Astley
Player

Pharos
Level 80
Warrior
14th January 2019 14:47:18

Quoting Rage:
You need to test it honestly. as long as you can out heal the damage. Your good, also keep into account that even though you can do a boss on normal terms. You might not be able to so the ENRAGED boss that will appear once in awhile. Best way to see if you can do a boss is bring a shaman with you and try to do the boss with out them healing you. I can come up with a lvl range for you in the next few days. Since bosses have changed, it is hard to say what the real lvl solo requirement is now.

Sounds interesting, I would like to have this info, if you don't mind :P
Thanks for replying, srsly, this is killing me already
Rick Astley
Player

Pharos
Level 80
Warrior
30th January 2019 16:13:49

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Do you have the lvl range already sorahp warrior?
1 2