Show staff replies in this thread
9th January 2019 18:27:46 GM Quillon View post »
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th January 2019 18:05:08 (Last edited 9th January 2019 18:23:18)

hello
I want to know can we back to old death recovery system logic?
Bc now when i die i lost bless + skill +and much exp
its rly sense must be that?
i die like 6times and always i lost like 6kk of exp+ 10%skill. i understed los bless but why lost exp and skill its not simple give it back.. someone ppl have lags or freeze not always but sometimes its come to die..
so sweet
GM Quillon
Game Master

9th January 2019 18:27:46

In last update we released lowered death losses, from 2% (1.5% with premium) to 1.5% (1% with premium). I believe we finally closed this topic.

-- Quillon
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th January 2019 18:31:45

we will see what players said when you merage servers and like always was freeze will back to game
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
9th January 2019 19:37:09

stop crying about losing exp on death... lol noob
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
9th January 2019 19:44:41

Quoting Optimussss:
hello
I want to know can we back to old death recovery system logic?
Bc now when i die i lost bless + skill +and much exp
its rly sense must be that?
i die like 6times and always i lost like 6kk of exp+ 10%skill. i understed los bless but why lost exp and skill its not simple give it back.. someone ppl have lags or freeze not always but sometimes its come to die..
so sweet

Ye old system was ok 1.5% skills and exp when prem. No death loss recovery from npc.
Or wait. U r talking about recent system...
Davidos Pl
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Warrior
9th January 2019 19:55:24

Hi. In my opinion, it would be useful for such a system, when we lose the internet for a few seconds, that the mobki would run away from us and we will have a chance to live and not die because of a short-term lack of internet (packet loss). Greetings.
Translate google. :D;)
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
9th January 2019 20:33:17

chronic spears when i killing bosses u was hunt creeps im not cry i said only its unfair lost time when u die not by ur foult
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
9th January 2019 21:53:46

Quoting Optimussss:
chronic spears when i killing bosses u was hunt creeps im not cry i said only its unfair lost time when u die not by ur foult

lmfao i just laughed so hard. We all die from kicks get over it... or get better internet
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
9th January 2019 21:54:58

Quoting Davidos Pl:
Hi. In my opinion, it would be useful for such a system, when we lose the internet for a few seconds, that the mobki would run away from us and we will have a chance to live and not die because of a short-term lack of internet (packet loss). Greetings.
Translate google. :D;)

That system is easily abused and ppl will xlog when they know there about to die
Numbz
Player

Pharos
Level 197
Mage
10th January 2019 04:44:19

Quoting GM Quillon:
In last update we released lowered death losses, from 2% (1.5% with premium) to 1.5% (1% with premium). I believe we finally closed this topic.

-- Quillon

the reduction to 1% loss is only for skills, not for exp at all.