The Guy
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Warrior
18th January 2019 12:08:21

I've been having a problem with my client where it freezes and i just keep dying all the time. If anybody have experienced same sort of problems i would love to get some help about this.

So it freezes randomly and there's two different types.

One where my game screen totally freezes but i can heal, pot and move but i wont see anything for like 10 seconds and then it all returns to normal or i'll get a kick to character list.

And second where it just freezes my character in place, i can't move, can't heal or do literally anything than wait but i see everything moving, taking damage etc so i will just die slowly by monsters and all i can do it just watch it happen.

I have no idea why is it happening and i did change computer recently and it started to happen on this one, but all drivers are up to date and its not my internet. Redownloaded the client as well.

When i check'd my CPU usage during these freezes it goes 20-30% higher when they happen but i have no idea why and how to fix Client bug spikes where it feezes everything.

This has become so annoying that i'm considering simply quitting cuz i'm not gaining anything at the moment, died yesterday 4 times in 3 hours so i can't even gain any progress.

I would appreciate any help.
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
18th January 2019 17:01:00

I had this same problem once... My VGA was almost dead (it was 8 years old) and my motherboard died like one or two weeks after, maybe you should check ur equipment to see if there's any problem or something. Hope u fix it
The Guy
Player

Pharos
Level 37
Warrior
18th January 2019 19:10:39

My computer with all it's parts is like a year old, can't seem to be about my parts cuz they all definitely not old at all.