Darkside Mage
Player

Elysium
Level 134
Mage
20th January 2019 22:58:24

Dear Zezenia Team,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for keep landing this game foward even with hard and wild times, from the botton of my heart, thank you very much for the great job you guys are doing <3.

Since I get back to play Zezenia, I notice that many other peoples are returning to check how zeze are nowdays, like me. Damn... there are so many fucking improvements that make my eyes pop up out of my head, the scenario, monsters, items, what about the grass, I love it, it's more shine that feels good to see, but in the same time, it's a great dark atmosphere that makes me exciting to hunt and digging all the content!

But I have to say, the same old issue is still alive. 99,999...%(I`m kind joking :P) of players choose warrior class for play Zezenia. First, I though it was a regular thing that ppl actually like these playstyle, but then....... I realize that it`s almost an obligation. Naturally warrior is the best class from those who just like to pve, since obvious for pvp mage and rangers have some advantage, but I`m specifically talking about Elysium server, where everyone loves pve, loves to do quests and tasks and dungeons, the real theorycraft of Zezenia. I`m not saying that the other players from other worlds dont care about it, but from elysium, it`s all that matters.

Well, has that been said, I would like to ask PLEASE just considering to change something about loot drop rate or mana spend. When you play as mage, everything you do, waste mana and that's okay, this is the playstyle of this class, it's normal, I get that, these is one of the reason why I always play as mage, because I like the mechanics and have to be smart to stay away and do what you have to do, but the game makes too hard to deal with loot drops and mana pots spent. It's definitely not my intention to crying or complain about all the hard things we have to face, every single time we are worry if we'll get gold enough to at least pay the pots, because it's party of the class you know, but it's been so hard, that makes people stop to choosing this class (taking a view of quantity of warriors, rangers and mages) and start to play as warrior or in the worst scenario, giving up of this pretty game :(. It's not the main and only reason why (obvious deerrrr), but I`m feeling the exactly same thing I felt back in the years when I start to play, hearing everybody saying "you have to have a warrior or buying and selling p card for sustain your mage", damn, it really makes me feel bad... it's seems like you HAVE TO play as warrior for you be able to reach all the content the game can provides.

I know there're some old boys/girls out there that actually did this (reach most of the high level content as a mage), but for those who're starting to play, it feels like you're not able to do that and before you guys (old players) starting to throw shit here thinking that I'm just another dude that wants the game to be broken or easier, this is really not the case, I'm reflecting about all ppl that play zeze for the first time or those who for some reason stop to play and actually wanted to play as mage. Nowdays are different times, with different peoples and trully saying, we should considering this particular weak point here. Not everyone can or wants to play all the time in a group (that actually can do some money) or dealing with market and stuffs like that... The partial solo self-found game is a thing and I kindly come here to ask some sort of a viable thing that could makes it possible. I'll not stop to play if nothings change, but it's naturally considering that when you are happy with something you're doing, it's more easy to for an example spend some cash for reaching something that will make you more happy and satisfies. That's why ppl play games right? :D

Of course, changing something in loot drop rate or spells mana spend, mana pot prices will affect not only the mage, but also rangers and warriors that will make them more richer, but what can be done... this is the nature of this playstyle, almost 0 resources spend, these is not a bad thing and it's not a comparison between all classes, it's just a kindly request that makes mages a little bit more viable right here, and if it was an easy task, probable it would have been fixed years ago.

I honest appreciate the attention of you all.

Cheers!
Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
21st January 2019 02:13:09

First of all thank you for this post. I finally can say "yes" when people ask me or i ever readed a book:P

I agree with the issue you saying! Its nearly inpossible to start as a mage without spending real cash on Premium cards to make some caah. Thats why i made an ranger and this warrior to be able to afford being a mage. But that cost you alot of progness on your mage!

I only dont see Any possiblity to change the gameplay
To be able to play aa mage without real cash.
Other than what i used to do when i started as mage
Was collecting clover and sell them. ( prem card Options was closed)

But to farm 10.000 clovers as free to play mage so you can actually stsrt the game is not really an motivation to start as mage.

Greetz katsu katsu

Ps: i think my post fits in a book aswell now :/
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
21st January 2019 07:11:02

Agree i have somtime waste on 268 shaman and for start i have a second character who bust my shaman
Darudesandstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 72
Warrior
22nd January 2019 14:05:20

Tbh, i cant see a cenario where one can play mage without buying cards or playing a maker at the same time... Everything I can imagine would ruin the game or its economy, which is sad, cuz i have almost no time to play and wish i could play a shaman hehe