Show staff replies in this thread
27th January 2019 23:46:00 GM Shadow View post »
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
27th January 2019 18:33:40

You would think with such a small amount of people that play that staff would just start doing what they want.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
27th January 2019 21:58:52

Agree with everybody, but comon, staff has listened wisely lately imo. Dont get so aggro and im sure they will consider this very soon since it seems they have realized fixing broken stuff is most important atm.

Merge happend like community voted, they have done Quick fixes from community threads, they dig into the pvp balancing like ppl want.. I dont know why its so much complaining, they have not fixed every Lil thing u can Come up with, thats too bad.. But we let them know and it gets into consideration, like lately.

I wanna thank staff and i dont undetstand the complaints, keep the good changes coming until complaints gone!
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th January 2019 22:15:16

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
Agree with everybody, but comon, staff has listened wisely lately imo. Dont get so aggro and im sure they will consider this very soon since it seems they have realized fixing broken stuff is most important atm.

Merge happend like community voted, they have done Quick fixes from community threads, they dig into the pvp balancing like ppl want.. I dont know why its so much complaining, they have not fixed every Lil thing u can Come up with, thats too bad.. But we let them know and it gets into consideration, like lately.

I wanna thank staff and i dont undetstand the complaints, keep the good changes coming until complaints gone!

I will take a guess and say, you're new here.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
27th January 2019 22:57:29

U guessed wrong.

I know how it has been, but since new staff came theyve been trying to improve specifically what the community suggest to change.

Letting the community decide how the developers should merge, or how mage pvp needs to get fixed AND done before merge, is to me, listening.

If everything didnt run as YOU planned, u go complain :) dont go so aggro and naive kid
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th January 2019 23:29:51

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
U guessed wrong.

I know how it has been, but since new staff came theyve been trying to improve specifically what the community suggest to change.

Letting the community decide how the developers should merge, or how mage pvp needs to get fixed AND done before merge, is to me, listening.

If everything didnt run as YOU planned, u go complain :) dont go so aggro and naive kid

You're saying people should be excited that they fixed two problems they made themselves.
The magic resist stacking was mentioned on the sage forums when the update it was brought out with was being developed.
Them making new servers and then killing them within a few weeks, or adding features to milk more money from people who want to PvP.

In time you will see, young one.
GM Shadow
Game Master

27th January 2019 23:46:00

Since there is no central complaint or suggestion on this thread I will just say we are listening and many things mentioned here are on the agenda.

Re-visitng old maps and areas is something that is currently being looked at.

The loot rate of monsters has been discussed and even some changes tested, but there is nothing ready here yet.

Suggestions on new ways to make spawns and hunting more exciting are always welcome. As some people mentioned certain classes are meant for AOE so creating mixed monster spawns where a warrior can lure 8 monster with good exp dispraportionally benefits certain classes. But of course we will consider any ideas around making hunts more fun and rewarding.

-GM Shadow
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
28th January 2019 01:25:47 (Last edited 28th January 2019 01:26:40)

I think many players get turned off by the graphics, the outfits specifically, but i know that many of the older caves and maps don't measure up to the new stuff, and even then some of the newer caves lack atmosphere. Hunts are very boring and unrewarding for me to, even more so since its only 2x exp now its way harder to level, i can't justify spending the time to play for how little i get out of it.

Ryan~
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
28th January 2019 11:01:46

Expected reply thraal, atleast they fixed problems the community wanted, but stay naive.

Young one yes, im 4 years old actually, found this game today.

Grow up.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
28th January 2019 13:02:13

Quoting GM Shadow:
Since there is no central complaint or suggestion on this thread I will just say we are listening and many things mentioned here are on the agenda.

Re-visitng old maps and areas is something that is currently being looked at.

The loot rate of monsters has been discussed and even some changes tested, but there is nothing ready here yet.

Suggestions on new ways to make spawns and hunting more exciting are always welcome. As some people mentioned certain classes are meant for AOE so creating mixed monster spawns where a warrior can lure 8 monster with good exp dispraportionally benefits certain classes. But of course we will consider any ideas around making hunts more fun and rewarding.

-GM Shadow

All I needed to read. At least you guys are open to ideas and change. I know there are plenty of other things to do that are on the priority list in sending Zezenia in the right direction.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
28th January 2019 13:07:07

I am somewhat happy about the game right now. Time to advertise I would say. New people could start playing in Novus and after half a year or so World transfer could open between these two. And world war could start. I remember people coming from Platon to Tipitaka to fight.
1 2 3