Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
5th April 2019 23:16:59

Quoting Simperiv:
Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
I agree with everything I said, we still hope for improvements, but it is time consuming, another thing is the loss of experience, this very high, 10% would be a fair loss of the whole experience, keeping the cards.

because in Brazil, the internet is not very good as in other countries. most of the time we die in the game due to lack of connection :O

brazil have poor conection? jajajajajajajajajajajajja you don't know nothing jhon snow venezuela is the king of the shity conections

I do not understand why death loss recovery does not return to 100%.
It's frustrating to lose hours of xp, lose weeks of skill/ml with each death. :(
That may have taken many people away.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
8th April 2019 20:09:51

Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Simperiv:
I agree with everything I said, we still hope for improvements, but it is time consuming, another thing is the loss of experience, this very high, 10% would be a fair loss of the whole experience, keeping the cards.

because in Brazil, the internet is not very good as in other countries. most of the time we die in the game due to lack of connection :O

brazil have poor conection? jajajajajajajajajajajajja you don't know nothing jhon snow venezuela is the king of the shity conections

It's frustrating to lose hours of xp, lose weeks of skill/ml with each death. :(

Don't die then. Why is it any games fault of the fact that people have poor connections? :/ Just curious. Move to a different country, or just deal with it.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
8th April 2019 21:06:32

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Simperiv:

Don't die then. Why is it any games fault of the fact that people have poor connections? :/ Just curious. Move to a different country, or just deal with it.

Move to another country to play zezenia . ggbraindeadlogixs
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
10th April 2019 16:07:25 (Last edited 10th April 2019 16:23:15)

Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Simperiv:

Stop crying and trying to get the staff to cater to those who have a poor connection. Not anyones fault but yours you have bad internet.

Speak for yourself. I never said to move to another country to play zezenia... not sure if you can read or not xD..... and you call me braindead . ha good one. "Why is it any games fault of the fact that people have poor connections? :/ Just curious. Move to a different country, or just deal with it." <----- I said games. Not zezenia specifically. I know you read zezenia cause it's all you play, and all you do. And all you care about. Or you guys wouldnt be crying so hard about your connection being bad and to do this and to do that.... suck it up.
Don't speak about logic, when its something you lack harshly.

CryIsFreeBro----GET BETTER INTERNET. I know TONS that play games from your countries and have fine connection. It's time to dig deeper in your pockets and pay for better internet. 5$ A month Internet just aint cuttin it. Go cry to Blizzard, CipSoft, any game companies about your internet, and see what they say... LOL - they will tell you the same thing I just did. its YOUR internet. YOU need a better connection. YOU ONLY. lmao
GGBrainDeadLogixsMackie

Here I can predict your reply to this so you don't even have to.... "You play Elysium, Go Non PVP, you know nothing, only pvp knows all."
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
10th April 2019 22:34:42

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Mackie:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Simperiv:

Stop crying and trying to get the staff to cater to those who have a poor connection. Not anyones fault but yours you have bad internet.

Speak for yourself. I never said to move to another country to play zezenia... not sure if you can read or not xD..... and you call me braindead . ha good one. "Why is it any games fault of the fact that people have poor connections? :/ Just curious. Move to a different country, or just deal with it." <----- I said games. Not zezenia specifically. I know you read zezenia cause it's all you play, and all you do. And all you care about. Or you guys wouldnt be crying so hard about your connection being bad and to do this and to do that.... suck it up.
Don't speak about logic, when its something you lack harshly.

CryIsFreeBro----GET BETTER INTERNET. I know TONS that play games from your countries and have fine connection. It's time to dig deeper in your pockets and pay for better internet. 5$ A month Internet just aint cuttin it. Go cry to Blizzard, CipSoft, any game companies about your internet, and see what they say... LOL - they will tell you the same thing I just did. its YOUR internet. YOU need a better connection. YOU ONLY. lmao
GGBrainDeadLogixsMackie

Here I can predict your reply to this so you don't even have to.... "You play Elysium, Go Non PVP, you know nothing, only pvp knows all."

Bro where you born retarded or did it come along the way ? I do not have any problems with my internet nor did I say I had a problem with my internet . Mr.braindead please explain to me how I am trying to get staff to crater to people with bad connection, you simple minded loser . You are on zezenia forums stating to move to another country if you have connection problems . Stay in your lane Ely boy and maybe pay attention in school or just don't go at all .

I canpredict your reply to this so you don't even have too because nobody gives a shit RE - RE

Have a nice day !
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
11th April 2019 03:36:35

The staff don’t listen to there sages yet alone reply to them why should it be any different here?
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12th April 2019 19:54:47

LOL, long time there was no recovery and there was much more players. Let's remove recovery, players should back!
1 2