Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th May 2019 13:41:02

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Deadpool:
Exactly, why play a rogue.
It is a completely useless spell that I tried to tell GM Quitlon.
Ruthless Execution is a spell that is utterly useless for your spell bar.

Do not put it on there ;)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

480 mana spell with 4 minute cooldown that only does MAYBE 20% max.
The damage is less than lethal ambush, which has 1 second exhaust and arrows auto target does much more.
Why would anyone exhaust themselves for a spell that is weaker in its mechanics?

According to used formula, Ruthless Execution Base Damage is approx. 2 better than Lethal Ambush Base Damage. Correctly used Ruthless Execution is deadly weapon (possible headshot) against mages.

-- Quillon

This tells a lot when a non-pvper says the spell is headshot against mages.

Nobody will use this against mages, this is literally for warriors, most deadly to paladins and maybe high rangers. With their huge health pool that is where you need to use this spell. For example when your team keep comboing and the warrior/ranger just wont go down but always survives each count then that's where rogue steps in and times that spell to do the finishing touch.

Against mages? If a mage wont die headshot from a combo then he wont die at all unless dispelled, they will heal up instantly all their health back. It will be insanely hard to time that spell against mages.

This guy is smart. He grew up with me.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th May 2019 13:42:15

Quoting Hafgan:
For what reason, rogue can not create enchanted javellin? I think most rogues, too, feel hurt, not having a critical spell, compared to marksman, okay, you can accept! But why can not we create enchanted javellin, if we use ranger items in the same way?
:(

The new rogue magic(Ruthless Execution) does not work for me, it spends 480 mana, and it does less damage than Lethal Ambush, but does anyone else?

They are meant for pvp use mainly cuz of their big cooldown and small amount of javelins made per spell.

Basically it is next to useless to have these spears in non-pvp, you need to make them so long just to shoot for 1 boss. Not even talking about hunting with them.
Hafgan
Player

Elysium
Level 286
Ranger
4th May 2019 18:39:15

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Hafgan:
For what reason, rogue can not create enchanted javellin? I think most rogues, too, feel hurt, not having a critical spell, compared to marksman, okay, you can accept! But why can not we create enchanted javellin, if we use ranger items in the same way?

The new rogue magic(Ruthless Execution) does not work for me, it spends 480 mana, and it does less damage than Lethal Ambush, but does anyone else?

They are meant for pvp use mainly cuz of their big cooldown and small amount of javelins made per spell.

Basically it is next to useless to have these spears in non-pvp, you need to make them so long just to shoot for 1 boss. Not even talking about hunting with them.

If it does not make much difference, why is it that rogue can not make enchanted javellin then? Look, they would greatly increase my exp for a little time, and that would make me very happy, since I do not have much use for Ruthless Exec, in non-pvp server!

This is a photo of one friend, have marksman, 35 lvl - with me, doing almost the same exp / time that I'm !Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
4th May 2019 22:13:18

Quoting Hafgan:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Hafgan:

If it does not make much difference, why is it that rogue can not make enchanted javellin then? Look, they would greatly increase my exp for a little time, and that would make me very happy, since I do not have much use for Ruthless Exec, in non-pvp server!

This is a photo of one friend, have marksman, 35 lvl - with me, doing almost the same exp / time that I'm !Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Let me do the math for you so you will realize that you can't hunt with these my friend.

Wanna hunt for 1 hour? You can shoot 2400 javelins in 1 hour, that's constantly attacking a monster.

To make those 2400 javelins = 1-5 javelins = 3 on average per 20 minutes = thats 266,6 hours non-stop constantly making javelins 24/7 not wasting a single second. Just so you can hunt for 1 hour :)

Remember when you use javelins you wanna use full crit gear, which means you will exchange that with mr gear. All of the mid to high tier monsters deal distance magical damage, you will hit harder with javelins but you take more damage cuz no mr gear.

Sure you will hit more with javelins and crit pot but basically you spend more time healing with javelins, also makes an impact in your exp/h when you can't spam lethal ambush as often.

There's many things you need to consider when you wanna reach the best exp/h my friend.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
4th May 2019 23:25:33 (Last edited 4th May 2019 23:27:08)

This is very true took me many many months to gather the few bp's I had... but in the end they're 95% meant for pvp not pvm

When they were first implemented ranger's were able to wear a shield but staff change shit on a constant this is probably why u are confused.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
4th May 2019 23:53:29 (Last edited 5th May 2019 12:58:43)

Deleted Post
1 2