1 2
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
2nd June 2019 19:27:24

Quoting Labbadia:
I hate character that attacks single target, if it's high lvl, it's a waste of time, all classes should be able to hit area, this type of system that exists in zezenia, only 10 people like and all new people do not like. Balance in classes, more fun, more people

This make some sense. At high level single target vocations fall behind. Especially in exping.
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
2nd June 2019 20:53:04 (Last edited 2nd June 2019 20:55:44)

Quoting Rahk:
Quoting Monterey:
Man.. badddd idea. Need improve mages. A ranger dont even waste mana, just click on mob to hit and run targeting spells, mages loss so much mana to do the same damage of warrior or ranger. Seriously you are not thinking right...

Of course the ranger attacks and only runs, does not heal, does not use buff, does not use attack magic, yes of course, only attacks and runs, I understand, very well, excellent

And when you are hunting in an area that comes in more than 1, 2, or even 3 mobs, you have to attack one by one while you are healing

No, the ranger only attacks and runs, it does not heal and attack.

Yes, rangers just attack and run, heal is a few mana. Instead mages that have less life and waste a lot of mana (much more than others vocations). If you choose a single target class, since the beginning when you've created your character, you already know that will be a single target class forever. So very well... you've accepted the option "attack and run". I like the mages mecanics, but i don't like a ranger with area damage because makes no sense to the balance of this game. No no, the current attack of rangers is okay. By the way, excellent comment 8)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
2nd June 2019 23:14:33

Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Rahk:
Quoting Monterey:
Man.. badddd idea. Need improve mages. A ranger dont even waste mana, just click on mob to hit and run targeting spells, mages loss so much mana to do the same damage of warrior or ranger. Seriously you are not thinking right...

Of course the ranger attacks and only runs, does not heal, does not use buff, does not use attack magic, yes of course, only attacks and runs, I understand, very well, excellent

And when you are hunting in an area that comes in more than 1, 2, or even 3 mobs, you have to attack one by one while you are healing

Yes, rangers just attack and run, heal is a few mana. Instead mages that have less life and waste a lot of mana (much more than others vocations). If you choose a single target class, since the beginning when you've created your character, you already know that will be a single target class forever. So very well... you've accepted the option "attack and run". I like the mages mecanics, but i don't like a ranger with area damage because makes no sense to the balance of this game. No no, the current attack of rangers is okay. By the way, excellent comment 8)

I didnt want to reply on this topic until i read yours.

on paper, paladin is the most expensive class.
But in reality, you can make any class just as expensive as you want.

But, i think i speak for many.. you try to get the most damage outcome.

a full combo from a mage is from 385(shaman) mana to 555(pyromancer) mana , 4 sec, 3 sec, 2 sec spell = 4 seconds to cast
4 paladin deso = 800 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 rogues lethal ambish = 600 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 marksmans dext shot = 720 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 rage of fury = 760 mana = 4 seconds to cast

It's hard to tell which class is the most expensive as there are so many different situations that affect ur cost on each class.
I dont want to list them but you'd just have to believe what im saying as many could confirm this.
But, from my personal point of view, rangers are the most expensive as you can heal off lifesteal and basicly spam attack spells 24/7.
as where other classes need to heal and stop using target spells.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
3rd June 2019 05:18:11

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Monterey:
Quoting Rahk:
Quoting Monterey:

I didnt want to reply on this topic until i read yours.

on paper, paladin is the most expensive class.
But in reality, you can make any class just as expensive as you want.

But, i think i speak for many.. you try to get the most damage outcome.

a full combo from a mage is from 385(shaman) mana to 555(pyromancer) mana , 4 sec, 3 sec, 2 sec spell = 4 seconds to cast
4 paladin deso = 800 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 rogues lethal ambish = 600 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 marksmans dext shot = 720 mana = 4 seconds to cast
4 rage of fury = 760 mana = 4 seconds to cast

It's hard to tell which class is the most expensive as there are so many different situations that affect ur cost on each class.
I dont want to list them but you'd just have to believe what im saying as many could confirm this.
But, from my personal point of view, rangers are the most expensive as you can heal off lifesteal and basicly spam attack spells 24/7.
as where other classes need to heal and stop using target spells.

To find the most expensive class. I would say you would have to count how much mana you have to spend on average for f.e. 1 demon. And yes, pyro inferno costs more mana than shamans rock thrust. But if pyro hits 2 monsters with that inferno, shaman will have to shoot 2 rock thrusts which will cost more than 1 inferno. Ofc we can say pyro loses mana with his buff, but later on, when you can actually atk 5+ monsters with inferno, it surely gets less expensive than single target classes.

With that logics I kinda agree ranger is on the top list of the most expensive classes. They are the cheapest at newbie level, because they chill out shooting arrows and nothing else. But once you push hard on exp, they will waste as much/or even more per monster than shaman/warlock.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
4th June 2019 08:22:35

nice numbers 8) rather simple logic ;)

-Beekz
1 2