1 2 3 4
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
10th July 2019 11:57:00

merge pharos + novus then let ppl transfer between ely and the merged server.

that could work right ?
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
10th July 2019 17:34:26

Quoting Braveheart:
Huligan I agree.No extra experience points for Elysium and for Pharos reduction if They want to come play at Elysium.

Congrats. You win the Worst Idea of the year Reward!!! Contact Safrax in game!!!

The only merge possible is pharos + novus the way they are now. There is no point taking out anything that a player already earned, to merge a pvp server with a non pvp server.

We already had problems with the forced transfers from platonians to pharos or everath... Please don't make another huge mistake
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
10th July 2019 17:40:58

Merge pharos and novus as soon as possible ? :smartass:
Vem pra fute amigitos
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
10th July 2019 17:42:33

Quoting Mackie:
Merge pharos and novus as soon as possible ? :smartass:
Vem pro fut amigitos
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
11th July 2019 05:48:30

Too be honest i have no hard feeling too give oldschool loyal non-pvp players to transfer to pvp world. Obvious this woldnt be anything that should be open all the time but can be a one time chance for a week or so.
Ofy
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Mage
11th July 2019 10:12:53

Quoting Huligan:
Too be honest i have no hard feeling too give oldschool loyal non-pvp players to transfer to pvp world. Obvious this woldnt be anything that should be open all the time but can be a one time chance for a week or so.

+1

the staff could speak about this
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
11th July 2019 15:49:37

Any merg at this point would only ruin the current servers. Pharos was reduced so more then likely Pharos and novus will be merged. Transfers from ely to pvp will have to have considerable consideration on what will happen. This subject is not out the window it just needs serious debates with staff and community.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
11th July 2019 19:10:55 (Last edited 11th July 2019 19:18:55)

Quoting Rage:
Any merg at this point would only ruin the current servers. Pharos was reduced so more then likely Pharos and novus will be merged. Transfers from ely to pvp will have to have considerable consideration on what will happen. This subject is not out the window it just needs serious debates with staff and community.

That's the question, the staff has not answered that yet.

My opinion , with merge pharos + novus the server die later of 2 months.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 801
Ranger
11th July 2019 19:36:33

thats a bad idea, i dont want merge with a server full bug, cloned itens,cards and alot money :smartass:
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
11th July 2019 20:00:37

Quoting Rafa Het:
thats a bad idea, i dont want merge with a server full bug, cloned itens,cards and alot money :smartass:

Please back up your complaint . Who has cloned items , money and why is the server bugged ?
Rumours started by angry Argentinians and Venezuelans spread vastly in this game. I remember somebody cloned warzone potions but that was rolled back and fixed .

Do not be afraid of merge , it has to happen eventually to support the game and its needs . I don't bite my friend no need to be afraid !

Maybe to solve your problem you could just go to Elysium if you do not like pvp . That should be an option , anyone who does not want merge can go non pvp .
1 2 3 4